Chunks

A/N
Okay, so you guys deserve this next chapter for being oh-so encouraging. Demanding more like I'm your writer slave. -_- just so you know, the more you demand, the farther away it will get from your desired intentions. Basically meaning, the more you complain/demand, the less lemon/"HONHONHONHON"
Just a warning.

"Don't be preposterous! I-I don't want a child!" I exclaimed, there's no way I could be upfront about something like that! He would think I'm crazy!

"You don't have to lie about it you know" what else would I have been expecting him to say? 'If you want a child I can give you one'? Why would I even think such things?!

"Wh-what makes you think I'm lying about it?" I could hear the nervousness in my voice as I spoke, so I slowed my speech. "Oh, I almost forgot. I have to go into town to get those wedding pictures we had taken! I'll be back by lunch, and please dear, don't sit around the whole time I'm gone" I said as I headed to the coat rack and took my coat down.

"Alright, I'll try to have lunch ready by the time you come home then" Adrian smiled at me as i buttoned up my coat.

I returned his smile "that would be delightful, thank you" I then rush out the door toward the walk to town. Walking silently on the dirt road may seem lonely, but for me it seemed quite amazing at how quiet the world could become, even if only for a brief moment.

When I arrived in town, I tried avoiding the busy streets. I stuck with the back alleys and unused roads, which is one thing that Adrian rubbed off on me. I didn't much enjoy the loud clicking of horse hooves against the cobblestone, and the constant chatter or shouts to friends or foes.

Being in my peaceful new home with Adrian has really changed the way I hear things. I arrive at the photo parlor and enter where the sounds seem to be muted.

"Hello there miss, how can I help you today?" I looked up at the seemingly familiar voice, to see the familiar face that went along with it.

"Ronald???" I rush over to the counter and speak in a hushed tone. "What are you doing? Why are you acting like you don't know me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I have no clue who you are" he winked at me and I leaned back away from him.

"Well, in that case I am here to pick up my wedding photo" I state proudly.

"Wedding? Eh, last name?" He asked as he turned around to a shelving unit which held many photos.

"Crevan"

"Ah, here it is! Here you go, have a nice day" Ronald says to me.

"Yeah, you too" I felt uneasy and my stomach churned. I looked over at him, then downward at the floor, and the last thing I saw today were chunks of eggs.