Again

I immediately went back to my room with a mad blush across my face. If they were doing what I think they were doing then I better act like I don't know they were doing it.

I fall asleep after a few minutes of silence and I wake up when the sunrises. I sit on the edge of the bed and yawn. I feel much safer here than I did when I was home alone.

I changed into my day clothes and when I was about to leave my room there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I asked as I opened it. Behind the door was the tall butler with a cart.

"Excuse me, I didn't expect you to be awake this early. I have brought you some morning tea" he said as he rolled the cart in to the room. After him came a another man in a suit, but he was on all fours?

He happily pranced after Sebastian and nudged on his leg with his head. Was this man acting like a dog?

"Pluto, kennal" Sebastian said sternly. The dog man ran away whimpering a little. Everything about this residence is odd, but it's where Adrian wants me to be.

After I drank my tea and ate my breakfast, I was told I had some free time before we had to discuss matters about Adrian and the Angel. I decided to go out to the garden that was filled with flowers of all sorts.

I roamed the hedges and smelled all the lovely scents. That gardener must be a magnificent one indeed.

"Hello my lady, can I have a word with you?" A voice came from behind me and when I spun around I saw a man in white. He was wearing the clothes of the queen's royal guard and his hair was white as well.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked, taking a step backwards.

"Excuse my rudeness, I am Ash Landers, royal guard of the Queen. She has asked me to have a word with everyone on the premises and I personally would like to speak to a lovely lady first" he bowed slightly then took a step towards me.

"Uh....could we...do this inside the manor? I feel a bit cold out here" I lied. If he was really someone I could trust he wouldn't have any problem with that. It also didn't help that he was in between me and the mansion.

"Of course, after you" he stepped aside, leaving room for me to get through.

"Thank you" I walk past him, a little on edge. I clench my fists as he trails behind me. I feel like a deer being stalked by a hungry wolf.

I hear his footsteps quicken and before I can react he has a hand over my mouth and my arms restrained. Out of the corner of my eye I see large feathery wings.

He's an angel?

He takes off into flight with me in his arms. I quickly lose sight of the manor and soon I fall into an unwanted rest.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

My eyes slowly open, my vision blurry. A musty smell hits my nose when I breath in. I begin to sit up and realize I have a headache and that I'm chained down.

I'm being held hostage?
Great, just what I need.

I pull at the chains and find that I'm in a dungeon of sorts and that I'm chained to the floor. My hands and feet bound by heavy iron. I hear a dripping of water in the distance.

There are torches hung up on the walls to provide adequate lighting. As I continue to examine my surroundings I see a limp figure on the other side of the room in a shadow. I see a pool of hair surrounding the figure and shreds of clothing as well.

I see the silvery colour and realize it's Adrian. I feel hope rise up inside me and I try to call out to him, but my voice doesn't work, all that comes out is air.

"It's no use (Y/N), I took out your Larynx. You can't call out to him" I hear the same voice as from the garden. He removed my voice box, so I can't speak. I reach my hands up to my throat and feel the stitching.

If I could talk is have some choice words for this man. He approaches me and when I try to stand in yanked back down by my restraints.

"I have a few choices for you my dear. You can either
A.) keep the memories I give you
B.) watch me torture your little boy toy over there while all you can do is sit and watch
Or C.) form a contract with me." He stands before me and leans down towards me.

"So which one will it be?" I try speaking once again, but still only air comes out.

Out of anger and frustration I gather up the courage and spit in his face. This man and other angels alike have caused hell for me and Adrian.

He wiped his face and stood upright again. "I see how it is. I guess we'll just have to go with all three of them since you refuse to give me a straight answer" my eyes widen. None of the choices he gave me were desirable.

Ash grabs me by my jaw with one hand, pulling me as far as my chains allowed. There was an insane look in his eyes.

"I'm not going easy on you like I did the last time" he released me and began walking away. But he stopped and turned around, kicking me in the face.

I fall to the floor of the dungeon, face aching with no sense of hope in my mind at all. Before I blacked out I heard Ash say one last thing to me. "Goodnight"

A/N
Thank you all so much for all the votes/reads/comments. I can't begin to describe how awesome it feels to open up Wattpad and see how many people like this story. Over 18k reads is just astonishing to me. You all have been so encouraging so I'll probably be updating much more often. Now I have some bad news, I most likely will not be able to update for the whole week of July 5th due to me having to go away to a school thing. DX I'll try to update a lot before so that way it can hold you over until I can update again. Thank you all again and I hope you'll continue reading and voting for this story! <3