I smirked at that and dialed her number.
She picked up on the third ring and I told her to come to my office.

She walked into my office fifteen minutes later and as my penthouse was only five minutes away from my office building so I reached really quick ten minutes before she arrived.

As she walked in, I looked at what she was wearing. She looked so damn sexy in that short black dress.

She looked pissed off as she slammed my coffee down on the desk.

She sat down taking a sip of her own coffee.
I teased her by saying she was late.
"Whatever....." she muttered.
The sky outside began to darken with rain clouds and it looked like it was twilight. No sign of daylight.
I switched on some more lights in the office to start working on the emails.

Corinne took the paperwork and carried it to the small table beside the big glass windows of my office and sat down.
I looked at her smooth long legs as she put her right leg over her left one and put her PC on her lap turning it on.

The illuminated screen threw light upon her beautiful features. I felt something inside of me. An unknown emotion I had never felt before.

Corinne's POV:-

I could feel his gaze upon me. But I ignored it completely. I had no other choice. Because I knew if I looked back at him, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else.

I stole a glance at him and found him working on his laptop.
I looked at my watch. It was seven in the morning now. But it was so dark outside, you couldn't tell if it was morning or dusk.

I put down the paperwork for a while to give my hands some rest. I walked out of his office and unlocked mine to get some files. It was quite dark in there and I switched on some lights to look for the file I wanted.

I heard the sound of rain and rushed to my big glass windows and opened them. Cool breeze hit my skin and I sighed softly. I love rain.

The wind blew through my open window and my hair flowed around softly caressing my cheek. Some water droplets showered my face and I gasped at the feelings it created.

When I was a child, I loved to play in the rain and get myself wet. I always caught cold after that and my mom would scold me.

I moved a bit more closer to the window and the rain water soaked me wet slightly and I moaned softly enjoying it after such a long time.

Lightning flashed in the sky and it was followed by a loud clap of thunder. It frightened me so much that I turned abruptly slamming into something hard. I looked up to see what it was.

Cameron's POV:-

I followed her quietly out of my office and entered hers.
I saw her searching for something and suddenly it began to rain outside. She left whatever she was doing and went to open the windows.
I heard her gasp softly and I found myself moving closer to her only inches away from her. Her back was facing me so she didn't notice me coming.
Her beautiful hair flew around in the breeze making her look even more beautiful.

She was awakening the lust in me with everything she did. I wanted her so bad and she had no idea at all.

She moaned softly enjoying the rain soaking her wet.
I wanted to hear that sound again.

She turned abruptly when she heard a loud clash of thunder and slammed into me.

Corinne's POV :-

I looked up to see his beautiful face.

Wait.....beautiful? What was happening to me? I knew he was handsome and drop dead gorgeous but I would never admitted it to myself like this.