~A Vampiric Christmas~ Part 2 ! Age 15!

(AN- I'm so sorry! Everything was happening so fast and I was enjoying my time with family with the time I had left. Then once my weekend ended I had to return to school for my winter semester and hardly had anytime to work on my stories due to homework and no time for a break. Like, no joke; since I took an morning and afternoon  classes, with the homework due the next day. But lets not focus on that for now, so here is my VERY late gift to you guys. Merry (belated) Christmas and Happy New Year ( 2016 sucked lets hope 2017 doesn't go to hell too!)

(Y/n)'s/Third Person POV

Today was Christmas Eve and father decided to host a party for the school, it was a way for both Day and Night classes to mingle. But I digress, knowing that the vampires can't mingle the way they know how too.

Talking of marriage and probably asking the other what blood-type they have.

Oh yeah, I have O-positive and it taste like Dip-and Dots! It's (Chocolate/Vanilla/Strawberry) flavor! 

While everyone gossiped with one another or tried to chase a Night class member down...Oh...

It's Christmas...

And someone placed mistloes on the ceilings...

F#ckin fangirls!

Hiding in the corner with Mina and Mary, we watched AnimeMan's '12 Days of Chringmas' best song ever!

Not only are Night class students being chased down by the Day class, we three are on the "Most Desirable Females" list too. Poor Mary, she got caught under the mistletoe and her brother had to save her...

Best BL(Boy Love) shot ever!

Mina won't admit it, but she blushed bloody red when Berry kissed the Day class male who's human years, older than Berry. Oh, the Yoai~

"Can we drop that subject please!" Berry whined, blush still evident on his pale face; me and Mary couldn't stop giggling, "But you were such a good big brother~ Kissing another boy~ How was it? Did he taste like, mint~"

Not holding it in, I laughed loudly at my joke; Mina silently snorted, making Berry chibi cry with a heart being pierced in half.

Mary tried to calm her giggling to speak, "I'm sorry Onii-chan, but, it...it was so funny."

"Mary~~!" Whined the orange haired male, embarrassed to hear his sister agreement.

"Hey (Y/n)-senpai~" Shivers went up my spine, 'Oh no...'

Slowly turning to the person, short-medium blonde hair, redish-pink round eyes, adorable smile, wearing his male Day class uniform. This here, was a boy in my first year class and his name is Haru, Haru Jones; the shota boy. He really looks like on too!

 He really looks like on too!