That promise you made to me

///WARNING///

This chapter has bullying, verbal abuse, and suicidal thoughts or attempts! You have been warned!

If you helped Zero

 I looked at my reflection, the shock on my face was evident.

"This isn't possible..."

The bite marks...

were gone...

No evidence that I was bitten.

If you didn't help Zero

Eyes with blue and red eyes looked back at me, as I glared at my reflection.

"You are the demon that I shall contain." The blue eye returned to (E/c).

"And you'll never harm another being." Then the red followed suit, becoming my (E/c) eyes again.

"Because, that is a promise."

Your POV

As I closed my eyes, thinking back on the days, the nostalgia of even going through innocent childhood again.

 But, this time, no one hurted me.

No one hated me.

No one shunned.

And...

I opened my eyes, the hurt, sadness, and hate was in those eyes of mines.

'No one left me.'

Third Person POV

A little baby, crying in the dark snowy night. The infant was wrapped in velvet silk shawl. Their tuff of(H/n) hair was the softest to the touch, their teary eyes looked up to the skies. As if begging for warmth, love, and comfort.

But no one came...

As she cried loudly through the night.

~

At age four, she was being dragged by a girl older then her. She shakenly looked up at the girl, "Alice...I'm scared..." (AN- Alice is my OC in the Soul Eater story.)

The older girl had short ebony hair, dark as night; her crystal blue eyes were dull from any emotion. But smiled to the child gently, "Do not be afraid. Remember, if they do anything, I'll jump in."

And she did, the bad people, they only gave me a small scratch on the back before they could do anything worse. She jumped in and volunteered to fight in the arena.

That day, everyone was freed, Alice ran with her friends, and I...

I ran, blood was stained on my small body. Tears leaked down from my face, eyes wide in horror. The innocence were finally lost the moment I saw bloodshed and other impurities.

'I'm scared...I'm scared...' As she looked to the cloudy skies, 'This world scares me...'

As she continued to run down her uncertain path, as if it were some un-ending path for her, an uncertain future.