~A Vampiric Christmas~ Part 1 !Age 8!

Third Persons POV

It was a cold night, but the cold air had a glow to it that brought utter joy to the world.

What could it be?

A yes,

It was Christmas Eve.

You may know me as the creator of this story, 9. But I'll tell you a story of a humble girl who wish to give back.

Let us see of our said girl, shall we?

~*~*~*~*~

A girl who was eight years old was in hysteria, she completely forgot it was the holidays. But not any holiday,

it was Christmas Eve.

And she had no gifts for the people she cared for, nor for the guests. It was the first time in her life celebrating a Holiday with a family, and (Y/n) wanted it perfect. And to do so she made a plan on getting it for them!

~*~*~*~*~

"WHERE'S (Y/N)!" Cried Kaien, as he ran around the house, looking for his daughter. In just hours, it would be Christmas day, and his little princess is missing. Everything was ready for the day, they had invited a few guests. Though some are coming to say their 'Merry Christmas and Happy New Years' and be gone.  

Yuki was with Kaname, looking for her older sister, and said vampire joined in the search.

And there's Takuma...

"(Y/n)-chan! (Y/n)-chan! Where are you?!" As he ripped off the covers she might be hiding under, but the girl wasn't under there. "Where can she be?!" Cried the young vampire. His perfectly made blonde hair was now tousled in a mess from the frantic search for his young friend.

Yuki looked worried by the minute, as she looked at the Pureblood "Kaname, where can (Y/n)-nee-chan be?"

Kaname only sighed, trying to control his hysteric mind himself, "We'll find her. It's the matter of time." As the two continued outside, but only around the house. (Y/n) wouldn't leave the house, she was already told not too.

~*~*~*~*~

With the said girl, she was just roaming around the town, looking for any open store that might have something that'll do for her loved ones. The (H/c)nette looked around each window, anything that'll say open for business.

So far everything was closed.

(Y/n) sighed sadly, "Yeah, people will be open for Christmas Eve (Y/n), because they don't have anyone to return to too."