Lovable trouble maker

Italic- Flashbacks

(Y/n)'s POV

'Target spotted!' I thought to myself.

As an evil smirk spreads upon my face. I watchted the gates to the Moon dorms open, with the squealing pigs- I mean, girls cried out their favorites student. One of the twin vampires I know looked at my way and chuckled under his breath. Making his younger female twin look at him oddly, then knew what he was laughing about. She sighed under her breath, making her aurburn hair cover her green eyes. As she and her brother walked past the Day class students.

Yuki tried to push some of the girls away, with Mina glaring at all the girls that try to harshly push my little sis. Remind them that rambo(Me) is watching you somewhere. Which they know I take my job as an older sibling SERIOUSLY. True to my word, Mina did inter Cross Acedmy.

Her brown hair held back in a French braid, with her uniform for the Day class students. Her tan face, was scrunched up in her glare at the girls. Mina;Thank kami! Isn't intrastead with any male in the Night class. Poor Berry. Ever since the fourth grade, he had this huge crush on her. Even in the present, he's still head over heels over her.

I then spotted a certain Kuran helping Yuki up from someone pushing her.

'Just a bit more...' I then spotted certain blonde with emarald eye walking near by the two.

"You girls know, she's is still watching!" Yelled Mina. As she walked to the girls who dared to push my little sister.

'That's my que!'

I screeched like a bat type pokemon, jumping from the tree I was hiding from, with the girls crying out in fear. Falling on Takuma, who cried out in shock. I laughed at my success.

"Score for the gold! Woo~!" I cheered.

I got off the blonde so he could say say.

"Okay, okay, I'm your pikachu to your Ash." He said while holding back his laughter.

"You know you are!" As I gloped him, I ain't afraid no fan girl! But, this became an everyday thing ever since I entered Cross Acedemy. Making Takuma say punny little quots from animes, and force him to say it in front of everyone. And I mean EVERYONE!

"There she goes again!"

"No fair! I want to hug Takuma-Kun!"

"WAH! No FAIR!"

"Bitches please! He's my Kun, I ain't gonna share no chickadi!" I said while glaring lika Uchiha. And that means I scarring them like hell. How do I know; Yuki, Mina, and Yori told me.

"Now, Now (Y/n) no need for use of words like that." Takuma said trying to calm his lovable trouble maker.

"But they think they can place a claim on you! I'm Korea and I claim your-!" Three hands clamped over my mouth and I knew who they were.

"Don't. Finish. It." Seeth Mina; The twins nodded as well. They knew so well what I was about to say! I feel the love.

Then a certain blue eye blonde flirt walks up.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't little Cross. Showering your affection to poor little Takuma." Snidely stated Aiduo.

I stood up and smirked at the blonde, "Oh, if it isn't the blonde who cried wolf. Should I call Jacob to your Edward." I said with a sneer.

You could feel the lightening and glares with our eye's. Then his face was near my own, and he gave this cheeky smile.

"You know you want me, (Y/n)~."