Mina Chichiko

Name: Mina Chichiko  ミナ ちちこ

Age: 17

Hair color and length: Short black wild hair,

Eye color: Gold

Race: Human/Huntress

Weapon: Seven Deadly Sins/Revolver

Family: Mother (alive), Father (alive), Toga Yagari/uncle (alive)

Relationship status: Single

Class: Day Class

Year: 2nd year

Personality: She's very temperamental and hardly tolerates those with cocky or annoying persona(Unless you're close to her you're fine), she's overprotective with those close to her(Her uncle, Berry, Mary, (Y/n)). She can be sadistic with enemies when fighting in a battle, she can get very serious in the field or with school. She only gets excited with video games or anime or even sweets.

Bio: Mina comes from a wealthy family, due to her family wealth, the rich society finds it easy to pursue her as their so called "friends." At age six, many other families would teach their children to befriend her, making Mina cynical and push those who try to befriend her for her family's wealth. She became distant to the community and the people. Making it worse when her parents began to be distant with her.

  When she was eight, she met the twins (Mary and Berry), at first it was a rocky start. Due to Mina not wanting to socialize with the two, but one of the twins didn't want to give up befriending Mina. Mina then gives up after months of the twin pursuing her and never leaving her side in school years. By three weeks she discovered that they're vampires, aristocrat vampires. At first Mina black mailed the two, but what she wanted in return shocked the twins.

"I want you two to never betray our friendship. So that means you can't treat me differently just because I'm not like you guys. Okay?"

  And agreed to her terms, Mina's and twins bond grew. Though Mina could be harsh at times. She tends to improve herself from the lack of interaction with another person. At age nine, Mina and the twins met their fourth party member, (Y/n). At first, Mina found the girl odd. And tend to be harsh with her actions and words with the girl. She was to outgoing and outspoken to any individual, even a pureblood. Mina began to respect (Y/n) and her personality. Making Mina loyal to (Y/n) in their friendship, which is why she and (Y/n) go on secret level-E hunting.

  Mina's distant uncle is a vampire hunter, and since her mother didn't want to let her linage out to her husband. Mina began to learn it since then. Till age seventeen, Mina and (Y/n) are classmates at day, partners at night (only if the vampire hunter's society send them so).

///Please ignore this, it's now closed///

(Calling all Oc's!

That's right! I'll add four ocs to my story, but they must be vampire for certain reasons. They can not be Pureblood, but may be any of the other ranks. Here's how you fill out the Oc info...

Name:

Age:

Hair color and length:

Eye color:

Race: Vampire__Rank:{No A rank/Pureblood}

Power/Weapon(?):{If they're C rank, anything lower can not have an ability but may have a weapon for defense}

Family:

Relationship Status: {They can not be with these men (Kaname, Zero, Takuma, Aidou, Kain, Shiki)}

Class:

Year:

Personality:

Bio:

Good luck everyone! Let's get our fang on!)