Training or Blood?

Italics- Queen of Souls speaking or Flashbacks.

Bold- Queen of Hearts speaking or timeskip.

Bold and Italics- Mysterious voice.

Bold, Italics, and underline- Queen of Hearts and soul and Mysterious voice speaking.

(Y/n)'s POV

Mina was smirking the whole time, it was because the famous vampire Toga Yagari, was her uncle from her mother's side. The hair and temper is same, well Mina has a bigger temper then her uncle. I glanced at the twins, Mary was shaking in her boots. The fear of having another vampire hunter, and a very professional one mind you, in the academy. Berry stood close to his sister, "Don't worry Mary, we're here."

He then looked my way,"Are you going to check on them, (Y/n)?" Asked Berry, as he looked my way.

I only shook my head, "Naw, they're fine. Besides, I think teacher and student need to catch up. Besides, if I did go, Mina here would go to." While smirking at the dark haired teen. Only to receive a a soft glare. I only chuckled at the teen, she really wanted to see her uncle, but that would interfere Yuki understanding about Zero's situation.

'What will you do now, Yuki? Will you pity Zero, and use yourself as his food resource? Or will you stand on the sidelines?' The reason I thought of the second option was because now that I'm added, things have taken a darker turn.

I shook that off and turned to the three, as my lips formed in a perfect smirk. "Ready for the plan?"

Mina, Berry, and Mary nodded.

"Faze one..."

1: Distraction.

"Hey Berry, you know who's the best table flipper?" I asked, as Mina and Mary snuck from the vampires view. Me and Berry stood near one of the guest tables, Berry near one, and I with another.

"No...Who." He asked loudly, catching the attention of the vampires his side. His lips wanted to twitch into a smile at what's coming next.

"Oh he's famous for a lot of things, but his name is..."

As I flipped the small table scaring the vampires near by, with everything on the little table falling to the ground and shattering the glass. Laughing at the shock vampires around, even Kaname's reaction was hilarious!

 "JOHN CENA!!!!!"

"Oh I didn't know that," He followed along and flipped his further then mines, though I was pouting at his shown of vampiric strength.

"JOHN CENA!!! Can do that, I think I can do better then him!"

2: Sneak the birthday boy out.

Takuma watched in shock at us two, but then his attention was taken from us. As Mina and Mary were now on each side and rushing him to the Moon dorms. As me and Berry laughed at the mess we created, "Good show! I'd say we've made a legend!"