Extra chapter

"Hey big brother wait for me! Ack!" A young Hiroshiwa is trying to catch up to his big brother, Hazama.
"Ah Hiro! Are you alright? Are you hurt?" A young Hazama said worried about his brother.

"Nooo I'm fine! Don't worry about me!" Hiroshiwa said
"Okay then come on, let's hurry or we'll be scolded."
"Yeah!" So the two of them run as fast as they can go to get back to their home.

When they arrive "Where have you been?" An old man asked them
"Hiroshiwa! I have not seen any progress in your training and studies, your a disgrace."
"W-we're very sorry father, we were just having a-"
"That is enough! The two of you, go and start training!"
"Yes sir." The two of them said

"One of you will become the head of the clan, I do not want to see this behavior again, do the two of you understand?"
"Yes sir we understand." The two brothers said and they went to start training.
------------------------------------
"Ouch!"
"Your position is still weak, Hiroshiwa. Put some more strength to it!" The man said to Hiroshiwa after he whacks his hand a bamboo sword.
"Please sir he is still young, he will get it right." His big brother defended him
"Hmph!"

After training.....
Hiroshiwa had a sulking face while Hazama is bandaging his hand.
"There is nothing to worry about Hiro, you'll get better in no time."
"Really?" Hiroshiwa asked as his face lightens up
"Yeah! And of course I'll become stronger too! Just stay beside me Hiro, and watch and learn."

"Yeah I'll become stronger like you Big brother!" The two brothers then fist their hands together.
------------------------------------
Years past.....
The two brothers have grown up to be a fine young men. And the time of duel to decide the next  head of the clan is tomorrow.

"Hmm in this few years I can already predict who will become the next head." One of the elder of the clan said
"Hazama has been showing a marvelous progress in his training and his studies, as for Hiroshiwa he is still behind his brother, it is to be expected, he was weak ever since he was a child."
"He will soon be erased from the Yukimura clan."

For the rest of the day, the two of them have been training and studying.
One day Hiroshiwa is visiting his brother's room, in the night
"Big brother look what I got!" Hiroshiwa said as he shows a bottle of sake.
"Oh Hiro where did you get that?"

"Come on I just took it from the kitchen, come on let's drink up!"
"Yeah!"

"Ah man that hit the spot!" Hiroshiwa said. The moon is shining bright high in the night sky "Say big brother."
"Hm?"

"I know you'll become a great leader..."
"Huh?! Hey wait a minute we haven't start our match and you're already saying that?!"
"Come on, the result can already be seen, after all you bested me in everything, of course you'll become the next head."

"Ah, hey come on don-"
"Big brother, if you become the next head, what will you do first?" Hiroshiwa asked
"Of course, I'll make you my right-hand man, and together we'll lead this clan together. How does that sound to you?"

"Hmph! I should've known that you will say something like that."
"Of course I would after all we're brothers, right?"
"Yeah....good luck tomorrow."
"Yeah you too."
---------------------------------
In the next day....
"The day of the match to determine the next head of the Yukimura clan shall now begin! Hazama Yukimura and Hiroshiwa Yukimura please step forward and ready your swords."
Hazama and Hiroshiwa steps into the middle of the room and readied their swords, no one makes a sound until "Begin!"

Hazama is the first one to attack and Hiroshiwa tackles his attack, at first they seem equally match, but as the fight goes on, Hazama seems to be the one to have the upper hand, sweat is dripping from their forehead and they are breathing heavily, both of them are ready to make the final bout, and suddenly the rush at each other and Hazama's sword stops in front of Hiroshiwa's chest as for his sword it missed Hazama.