Chapter 16

Nobody's POV;

When Sebastian, Ciel, and Haruka returned to the Phantomhive manor they are greeted by Bard, Mey-rin, Finny, and Tanaka. " Welcome home young master!" Then they all suddenly lunge toward Haruka, happy tears falls from their faces, from the return of their dear friend. But as soon as she step onto the stairs, her body falls but before she could hit the floor Sebastian caught her in his arms, her face is slightly pale, sweat rolling down her forehead, then he sees his hand...blood,it's Haruka's blood. 'She must've gotten it from when she stopped Alois's and Ciel's sword.' He thinks, Then Ciel orders Sebastian to take her to her room and tend her wounds. And so Sebastian takes her to her room and bandages Haruka's hand with Ciel watching, "It is rare for you to be worried about someone, young master." Sebastian said after he tends Haruka's wounds, "Shut up you Idiot, I'm just doing what a rightful master would do." Ciel said while gazing at a sleeping Haruka. 'I think there's more to it than that, my lord.' Sebastian thought in his mind, and so they both left Haruka's room, and they went back to Ciel's study room. And before they know it is already time for Ciel to retire for the night, and so Sebastian helps him to bed, and after that he goes straight to Haruka's room to check on the girl.

Sebastian's POV;
As soon as I tuck the young master to sleep, I went to Haruka's room to check on her. When I got to her room I see that she is still asleep, then I went inside and kneeled down to look at her sleeping face, something in me rose as I watched her peaceful sleeping face, I swiped a lock of her hair from her face and she wriggled, 'she is too adorable' I thought to myself. Then I kiss her forehead and blew off the candles "Good night my dear Haruka." Then I left her room, and went back to my duties for the night.

Ciel's POV ;
After a few moment Sebastian left my room, I waited for a few more minutes then I got off my bed and I went to Haruka's room, the reason I waited for a few minute was so that Sebastian didn't caught me to Haruka's room, when I made it to her room, the only light to her room is from the moon's light from the window of her room, I went inside and the closer I get the more clearer I saw her peaceful face, then I kneeled down so that I can look at her face. I cannot believe that this girl is trying to get revenge on her parents from the look of her sleeping face, so peaceful and calm. Before I left, I pull the blanket to her chest to keep her warm and then I left her room.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Haruka's dream

'Where am I? This place looks familiar.'
I'm walking in a meadow, the sun is shining brightly, the sky is clear, and when I turn around I see a beautiful cherry blossom tree in full bloom, 'this scenery is so familiar to me, I wonder Where I saw it?' Then I hear a little girl's laughter and I see that it's me, and my father and mother following behind me, I had a happy expression on my face and so does my parents. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks at my childhood memories, it's the day my parents gave me the family heirloom sword. I wipe the tears from my eyes, and when I look again the scene changes, I'm in my burning house, I panic, I run away as fast as I can then I see my younger self standing in front of a room, and when I look in the room I see my father's lifeless body on the ground, but I realize that in my last dream, my mother's body was there too, but now she's nowhere to be found.

And when I look back I see my mother pulling me out of the house, and I follow them outside, then I see that men are chasing us.
My mother notice this and she stops at a tree, she kneels down. 'Now I remember, my mother took me out of our house and she said..'
"Haruka, promise me you will run away, run away as far as you can."
"No! I want to go with you Mother." I cried
"No, please live. Please live you're still so young you still have a lot to go through."
"No! I don't want to leave you." I hugged my mother close.
"Then please live for me, for your father. Please live for me, Do you promise me?"
"I-I p-pro-promise mother."
"You must never break a promise. Ever, remember this my beautiful blossom." My mother kissed me on the forehead for the last time, she handed me the sword, and I quickly ran away, and when I looked back I saw my mother fighting off the men that are chasing us. The sound of swords clashing with one another and the sound of the falling men, Then I heard her scream, I ran faster and faster, when suddenly I stepped on a foul rock and I slipped and fell into a cliff
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGG"

I jumped from my sleep, I looked around and I see that I'm in my room, my eyes showed the horror of my dream, tears started rolling down my cheeks endlessly, I cried wrapping my legs to my chest,
'How could I forgot about that'. The question keeps repeating in my head and I clench my fist
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the next morning
Your's POV;
I woke up in the next morning and when I looked at the clock it's still 5 o'clock, so I went to the garden and I see that the cherry blossom branch that I plant is beginning to grow, and when I look up at the sky, the beautiful sky of dawn, the sign of a new day, I can't let them see me like that, I can't make them worry.  Now then let's start working. I slap my cheeks together to fully make myself awake and then I head inside the mansion.
But when I arrive in the mansion, I see something surprising.

Sebastian is wearing Japanese clothing!