Chapter 35

"Ciel please wait a minute." I was trying to get Ciel to wear his clothes but he just kept moving, maybe I was wrong to give him too much sweets in the morning, well because it is winter outside I thought Ciel might needed some energy so that he doesn't feel cold, but now this is what I get. I face palmed.
Then Mrs. Rachel came inside the room and she giggled looking at my desperate look.
"Would you like some help, Haruka?"
"Uh no please I can do this myself, m'lady." Then Ciel started running around again and I sweat dropped.

"Ciel please come here we need to get you dressed up." Then Ciel stopped running and went over his mother. When I saw Ciel and his mother hugging, I feel a strange melancholy, just like when I was younger I was always hugged by my mother.

"Haruka?" Mrs. Rachel looked at me, and I quickly get out of my mind and went to help her get Ciel dressed.
After we are done Ciel went outside to play while I and Mrs. Rachel talked.
"Haruka, what did your mother look like?"
"Huh? Oh um I can't really remember, I don't even have a picture of them." I said with a sad look.
"I see, I'm very sorry to asked you that."

"No no It's alright ma'am. Actually you reminded me of her." Then she looked at me surprised
"When I saw you and Ciel together hugging, I remembered when I was younger, my mother always hugged me when I was sad or even happy." Then I felt a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"She must've been a wonderful mother."
"Yes she was." Then I started crying "I'm very sorry m'lady." I said as I am crying "Talking to you m'lady makes me remember my mother, I almost forgot what it feels like to have a mother, it's so nostalgic." Then she suddenly hugs me.
"M-m'lady?"
"I feel honored, you see me just like your mother, so I will hug you from now on, or do you dislike it?" I feel like crying again so I shake my head and she giggles.

In the evening........

"The master will have a guest tonight, please prepare the dining room Haruka, I will take the duty to make the dish."
"Okay leave it to me Tanaka." So I went to the dining room, and start decorating the room.
"First, dish selection. We'll use an elegant, and soft colored dinnerware which suits a meeting about economic needs. Next, polish the silverware until they gleam. Next I'll set the table, the flower arrangements will be a mixed of yellow roses and snowdrops to evoke a soft-bright color to the table. I'll fold the napkins in a rose-like shape."
And so finally the decorations are finished, and now all that's left is to wait for the guest.

Time skip....
After an hour has past the guest had finally arrived it was a man from a tea company. I didn't quite get the name, because I really didn't care, but because of what happened to Ciel in his meeting with Mr. Cartwright, I have to keep an eye on our guest.

When we arrived to the dining room, the guest was astounded by the room. And so the meeting started, Tanaka went out the room and there is only three people now in the room.

But then suddenly "I don't care if you're the 'Queen's Guard Dog' or not, you're just another man trying to show off! The two things I hate most are cocky guys and bets that don't make money." Then the door flung open and 7 men burst into the room and are pointing their guns at Mr. Vincent.

"Hahahahaha what will you do now 'Guard Dog' are you gonna run? Of course I won't let you run, I'm going to shoot this gun and make a hole in that cocky brain of yours." He said it like a maniac. But Mr. Vincent didn't even flinch. Then I can see the burning feeling in his eyes, just like Ciel and by then I realize they are like father like son.

"Excuse me, sir but I would really appreciate it if you do not point your gun at my master." I said to him.
"Humph what can a maid like you do, you're just another normal servant to this guy. Now stay out of my way or I'll order my men to shoot you!"
Then I started walking towards him, then he just smirked.
"Another cocky person in the house, boys why don't you have some fun with this little lady, break her if you want." Then the men started running towards me, but I just smirked and took out my sword, and swings it at them. They all fell backwards and they have a shocked look at their face.