Chapter 33

Sebastian's POV;
I've brought the young master and Haruka back to the mansion. As soon as we arrived the young master went back to his room and I head to Haruka's room. When I got there I placed her gently on the bed and pulled the blanket over her.

I gazed at her sleeping face, and her eyes looked swollen, perhaps from all the crying.
I remembered her trembling from shock after finding out about her parents and herself as a demon or should I say a half demon. Of course I was shocked myself to learned that she is a demon just like myself.

Then I stroke her head gently, not to wake her up. She twisted her body to look at me, then I cannot help but kiss her.
I kissed her gently on her forehead, how much I loved this girl. Hyouka said her mother was attractive to both Humans and Demons because of her powers and beauty, but that is not the reason I fell in love with her.
I love her because how she is as herself. Then I placed my forehead on hers and said
"Good night, my love."
Then I got out of her room and went to the young master to report what happened. But before I left I placed a blue rose on her night-stand and placed kuppuru beside her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"She's a demon?!" The young master said surprised.
"Yes I've seen it with my own eyes, she is without a doubt a demon, young master."
"How come you didn't realize it?"
I have nothing to say because I do not know the reason myself so I closed my eyes.

"How is she?"
"She's fine young master, she's still sleeping in her room."
"I see. Sebastian."
"Yes, young master."
"This is an order, Protect Haruka from any danger especially from that man Hyouka Rikotetsu!"

"Yes, my lord."

Then Sebastian helps Ciel into bed and soon he left. Ciel waited for a few moments and head outside toward Haruka's room.

Ciel's POV;
I'm heading toward Haruka's bedroom, even though I already asked Sebastian how she is, I still cannot feel calm about her condition.

After I made it to the room, I open the room slowly not to make any noise. Then I saw her sleeping soundly on her bed. So I decided to get closer, but what I did not realize is that damn cat is beside her, I almost sneeze but I closed my mouth quickly with my hands. Then I looked at her again.

She does seemed fine but I know she's sad in the inside. So I stroke her head gently
"Good night, Haruka. Sweet dreams."
Then I left her room and head back toward my own room and in my heart I said,

'Hyouka Rikotetsu, I will never hand over Haruka to you!'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the morning.....

"Young master it is time to wake up." Sebastian opens the curtains to let some lights into my room.
I yawn as I get up. Then he hands me my tea, and filled me with my schedules.

"Today we shall continue your lessons in the morning, then you will check over some documents from the Funtom company, and it would seem there are no plans for the evening, young master."
"I see, how is Haruka? Is she up yet?"

"I'm afraid I'll let her rest for the day, young master."
"Have you check on her?"
"No, not yet."
"I see, then let her rest."
Then Sebastian and I head toward the lesson room. But on the way I heard something. Someone is singing.

"Do you hear that Sebastian?" Then Sebastin nodded, and we follow the singing voice. And eventually it leads us to the lesson room, we hear the sound of the piano, so I open the door to reveal, Haruka.

Haruka is playing the piano while she sings (play the song above, it's 'Euterpe' from guilty crown).

As she sings, I cannot help but stare at her. She's incredible, even at the Queen's ball she was fascinating, the way she plays the piano and her beautiful singing voice, would certainly attract many people.
And eventually she stops, she exhales then she looked at us surprised.

"Good morning Ciel, Sebastian." A smile on her face. Her sad face from last night is nowhere to be seen. Then I come closer.

"Haruka.....are you alright?" I asked her worried.
"Yes I'm quite fine, you don't have to worry about anything." She gave me a bright smile. So I just leave it at that, and try to change the subject.

"You sure are good." I said as I looked at the piano.
"Nooo, I'm sure you're good at something too Ciel. Isn't that right Sebastian?" Then I turned around to see Sebastian smiling wryly.
"Hey I've been practicing the violin too you know,"
"But young master, I'm still not sure about your musical skills." He said as he held his chin and giving me a mocking smile.

"Fine! I'll show you. You Idiot!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your's POV ;

Then Ciel goes to grab his violin and Sebastian is just smirking, I bet this is fun to watch. Then he begins to position himself and the violin, ready to play, then he starts to glide the bow and a tensed-like sound is heard. Sebastian and I just sweat dropped.

"Okay okay I think I get your point Ciel, You are indeed a *cough* player." I said a bit hesitant. And Ciel just hanged his head.

"Very well then young master, shall we start our lesson?" Sebastian said and he's in his tutor uniform, wearing glasses.
So Sebastian starts tutoring Ciel from his language studying to his violin lesson. And along the violin lesson, Ciel keeps on playing some bad tunes and Sebastian just held his forehead in frustration. And I just laugh at them, almost forgetting about what happened last night.
"You are not human." the power that emerged from me when Hyouka unleashed a light-bluish like aura, and my hair turned white and my eyes turned gold.

"Haruka...Haruka." Ciel called out to me. I must have been lost in my thoughts, to keep Ciel and Sebastian from worrying, I gave them a smile. And they continue the lesson.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip

After the lesson, Ciel went straight to his studies, Sebastian went back to his duties, I tried to help him, but he didn't let me because he told me I must rest. Of course I cannot rest because if I don't do something, my mind would be thinking about last night's event. Then I took out the blue rose, that Sebastian gave me, and I stare at it.

So because I have nothing to do, I went downstairs, and I accidentally found the storage room, I know it's just a storage room, but I was just curious and went inside. When I'm inside, I found lots of old things, as I went inside, I saw a picture.
There's a man with dark green hair and brown eyes and a woman with blue eyes and blonde hair. Then when I look even closer, I notice that the man almost resemble Ciel. So this man and this woman are Ciel's parents. Then I touched the picture and look at Ciel's diseased parent's.
'He must've loved them. He has her mother's eyes and his father's face. I didn't even have a picture of my parents.'

Suddenly the spot where I touched begins to glow, and I'm blinded by the light and I reflexively shield my eyes. Then I feel my body floating and I lost consciousness.

Sebastian was walking down the stairs, when he felt something, a strange power so he rushed down toward the storage room, the door was opened when got inside, he found nothing, then he saw the picture of Ciel's parents. When he got closer he felt the same power he felt before.
Then he saw it, the rose that Sebastian gave Haruka. Then he realized that Haruka was here. Then he looked over the picture and felt the presence of the power he felt.
He glared at the picture.

"Haruka, where are you?"