Chapter 10

Ciel's POV;
"A party? From who?"
"Alois Trancy." Sebastian said a groal in his voice.
"What he's supposed to be dead, Claude killed him and you killed Claude, How is he alive now?" " I believe we will get the answer if we come to the party young master. Although in my theory another demon must've helped them." "Then bring along Haruka." "Why must we bring her my lord?", "Just bring her along you idiot." "But may I inform you young master that she does not have a gown for the party."
That's right she doesn't have anything to wear. " Prepare the carriage Sebastian, we're going to the town, and tell Haruka to get ready." "Yes my Lord."  Then he helps me put on my clothes and leaves the room.

Your's POV ;
As I am washing the dishes, Sebastian came in and told me get ready to go outside, when I asked him he said I will soon found out, So I went to my room and get into some simple clothes, then Iwent outside to see that the young master is already waiting with Sebastian, then I see that the two of them are looking at me, "Is something wrong? Hello earth to Sebastian and Ciel Phantomhive." Then they blink as if broke from the trance. "Geez what's the with you two, is there something wrong with clothes?" I ask and Sebastian takes my hand " Absolutely not Haruka, you look beautiful." He said with a sweet smile then I blush and look away, then the young master coughs to get our attention," Come on hurry up, we can't waste time." "O-okay!" I said as I get into the carriage, and Sebastian closed the door, and after a couple of hours we arrived at the town, then Sebastian opens the door and the young master gets out of the carriage after that Sebastian helps me down the carriage, then they both started walking and I follow them behind, after a few minutes walking we arrive at a clothes shop, " Um why are we here?"

Then Sebastian turns to look at me, "Why, you needed a gown for tonight's party, Haruka." Huh?! "Wait a minute a ball? I've never gone to a party before!" "Then after we buy you a gown, Sebastian will teach you what it needs for a lady to attend a party." The young master said as he walked into the store, then Sebastian and I soon followed, when I got inside the store I Se a lot of beautiful dresses, " Pick the ones you like." "What but I don't have any money besides all of this dresses look expensive." "You idiot, I'm the one who's going to buy it for you." "O-okay then, I guess." Then I begin looking around the store, after few minutes I saw a beautiful dark blue dress, it looks very elegant. 'It's beautiful." "Hmm you have good taste Haruka." Then suddenly Sebastian appears  behind me." Thanks I think I'll take this one." Then the young master buys the dress and we soon head back to the manor, as we arrived Sebastian and the young master takes me to the study room. For couple of hours they taught me how to walk, how to eat, and specially...How to dance. "All right now Haruka let's begin our dance lesson." Then Sebastian offers me his hand I take and he drags me close to him, and he led my left to his shoulders and my right connected with his, then his hands snakes it's way to my hips, I feel my body tense up. "Don't be tense, relax, and look into your partner's eyes." Then he lifts my chin making me look straight at his red eyes, then the music starts and Sebastian begin gliding me gracefully following the rhythm of the music...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip
After the lesson, I get into my room and Mey-rin comes in, " I'm here to help you with your dress Haruka, yes I am!" "Thank you Mey-rin." Then I see a corset in Mey-rin's hands, they say that this corset is really painful and only women wears them, "Come on I'll help you with your corset." I have no Idea what will be fall me in that moment.......

CORSET TIME!

"Ahhhhhhggg Mey-rin it's too tight, Ah ahh I-it hurts, Ugh-Ahg Ah ple-a-se s-st-stop!!!!" I breath heavily at this torture device, they said it was quite painful, But IT's VERY MUCH PAINFUL! "We're almost there, one more string and it's all done." Then Mey-rin takes on final zip and the torture was done, I sigh in relief.

Then Mey-rin helps me in my dress, also she helps me with my hair, curling it. After she finish she looks at me astounded, "Wowwwww you look so pretty Haruka! Yes you are!" I can't believe my eyes, the person in the mirror is me, it looks completely different from the clothes I usually wear, then Mey-rin leads me out of the manor where the young master and Sebastian are waiting. And once again they keep staring at me, the young master's face is red, while Sebastian is looking at me in surprise,"My you look lovely Haruka." He says taking my hand and kissing the back of my hand, I flush at this, good thing the young master, calls out to us and we leave the mansion towards the Trancy mansion.