Chapter 12

Sebastian's POV:
After we had a little 'conversation' with Claude and Alois Trancy, I realized that Haruka wasn't with us, the young master then ordered me to find Haruka, and so I left the young master to search for her, I am worried about leaving the young master alone, but now he is a demon, I can worry less about his well-being, now I am more concern for Haruka since she doesn't know what kind of person Alois Trancy and Claude are like, and what happened between us, and if he finds out that she is working for the young master, he might try to use her. Then I see her with Claude. I felt angry at this but also at the same time relieved that she is alright, then Claude turns his head a little at my direction, he must have sense me, then he bows his head to Haruka then left, then she turns to the garden, I decided to follow her but suddenly Claude appears before me, a smirk on his face, I growl under my breath, 'He knew' . " I must say Michaelis, I'm surprised that you are looking after that young lady." " I am just following my young master's order to look after her, while she is here." "Hmph but you seem to be furious seeing her with me." He smiles at me mockingly, "Of course I feel furious, I cannot trust her safety when she is near you Claude." I said with a mocking voice, then his gaze turns hard. "I'm sure my master would lie to meet her- Oh but I think he has already." Then I look outside the garden and see that Haruka is talking with Alois Trancy, I scowl at this. And when I turn around Claude was gone, "Damn you Claude Faustus!"

Then when I looked back to the garden they were no longer there, I look around then I see that they are dancing. 'Damn it, I cannot disturb them or the young master's reputation will be bad." And so I waited for them to finish dancing, but as I wait for them, I feel a burning feeling inside of me. As though I feel angry at the sight of the two of them dancing together, 'Wait why am I feeling like this, could it be 'jealousy' No that cannot be, I do not feel any 'Love' toward her, but seeing her dancing with another man makes me furious, I want to keep her from other man's grasp and keep her all to myself, and the thought of her being harm by those bastards makes me uneasy, ' I want to protect her' Is what comes out of my head, protect huh?

Humph, Haruka.' Then I gaze at her lovely face , "You have just made this demon fall for you."
After they finish dancing I quickly head toward them and lay my hand on her shoulder, then she looked at me, I give Alois a sharp gaze, but he just sends it off not taking my threat, but before he leaves he tell Haruka to call him by his name, I growl under my breath, Then I turn her to look at me, and I ask her "What.were.you.doing?"

Your POV;
" Uhhhh I was walking around the hall when I suddenly bump into a man call viscount Druitt, Then I suddenly bump into the butler Claude-" Sebastian's grasp becomes tighter at the said of Claude's name, " Then I went to the Garden and then I meet Alois Trancy, then asked me to dance and I accept it, so we danced and talked, then you came along." I said staring at him, but Sebastian is really serious, then my face turns worry, " I'm fine really nothing happen, but seriously what happen between the four of you anyway, well sure Alois and his butler Claude is weird but-" I am suddenly dragged out to the balcony, "Sebastian wait what are you doi-" Then suddenly he embrace me, my mind goes blank at his sudden action, I feel uneasy but at the same time it felt nice, "Um S-Sebastian?" Then looks at me his eyes staring into the deepest part of my soul, "Don't go wondering off without my permission ever again, Haruka, I'm glad that you are unharmed." He said while gliding his finger on my cheek, his touch sends electrical feelings to my spine. "I'm sorry I made you worry, but I'm fine, I can protect myself, after all I'm stronger than you think." I give him a reassuring smile, then he takes out a blue rose and place it on my hair, "Beautiful." He said while kissing a lock of my hair, my heart feels like it's going to burst. But suddenly, the young master shows up, and We quickly separate each other. " What are you two doing here?" "Uhh nothing young master, we were just getting some fresh air , right Sebastian?" "Yes young master what Haruka said was true." Then the young master sighs, "Come on let's go back." As we enter the hall again the young master went out to meet some other guests, when Sebastian suddenly offers me his hand, and the music starts to play again, "May I have this dance, my Lady?" " Yes I would gladly accept." And so we head toward the center of the hall, and Sebastian pulls me closer to his body, and we begin to dance, then he smiles at me, " Yupou have become quite the dancer." "Well I have a good teacher." I said with a grin, and Sebastian whispers into my ear, " If I cannot teach a lady to dance properly then what kind of tutor I would be?" I giggle at his sentence and lay my head onto his chest, feeling his warmth. And as we dance I feel happy being able to spend some time with Sebastian.
And when the music stops, we search for the young master but we cannot find him, I'm getting anxious, wondering where he is, then a beautiful maid wearing purple and white dress with white hair came toward us, and said " I have a message from my master Alois Trancy, he said " Ciel Phantomhive is currently with me , Come and Play!"