Chapter 41

"MR. SEBASTIAAAAAAAANNN!" Mey-rin screams can be heard all over the mansion,
"What?! What?! Mey-rin is there an intruder!? Huh?"
Hyouka and his servant can be seen in front of the door.
"Mey-rin what is it?" Sebastian's eyes went wide for a second when he sees Hyouka at the door but is soon replace with his usual smile.

"Lord Hyouka what a surprise that you came to the Phantomhive mansion."
"We meet again Sebastian, I would like to speak with the young Earl and also Haruka, if you please."
"Yes, please follow me, everyone please go back to your duties, and please do it quitely."
Sebastian gives the servants his threatening smile. They all quickly go back to their jobs.
Sebastian led them to Ciel's study.

"Pardon me, young master you have guest." Then Hyouka enters the room, shocking Ciel.
"Hyouka Rikotetsu?!"
"Be at ease I am not here to take the Sakura maiden."
"Then why?"
"It seems you have met Hiroshiwa Kougaro, I believe she needs some answers."
"That is true, Haruka did not know anything about her clan's history. And I assume you know anything?"

"I cannot give you much but I recommend you depart for Japan."
"That's quite hard, it will take weeks to get to Japan."
"That is true and that is why I am here."
"Hm?"
"You see there is a way for you to get to Japan fast."

"And how do we did that?"
"Simple, Magic of course."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sorry that I made this decision without your permission." Ciel said to Haruka as the two of them watch Hyouka's servant preparing the spell to transport them to Japan.
"Hyouka why are you helping me, I thought you hate my father for taking my mother from you." Haruka said to Hyouka who is sitting across from them.

"Hm true I do hate your father for stealing the Sakura maiden from me. But as the clan leader of the Hyouka clan, I just want you to find out about your clan's secret. Perhaps you will come to hate your clan and your father."
Haruka hangs her head after hearing Hyouka's words, true she doesn't know anything about her clan's history, and what secret it holds.

"Sebas-chan!" Suddenly Grell come into the room and tries to hug Sebastian, but is soon stomped on the face by Sebastian.
"Grell what are you doing here?"
"Sutcliff-senpai!" Then it's Ronald at the door with a happy expression "Oh Haruka-chan!" Then Ronald tries to hug Haruka but deserves the same reaction from her like Grell.

"*sigh* why do I even want to come along?"
"Oh Mr. William, you're here too?!"
"It cannot be help, I must watch after these two, well Ronald Knox may not be a problem but Grell Sutcliff."
"Oh Will you decided to come too, oh hug me!" When Grell tries to hug him he receives another stomp on the face by William.
"Ack! Wi-ll-li-am!"
"What a strange party.." Hyouka said as he looked at the trio.
"You have no idea..." Ciel said as he sweat dropped.

"Really...so what is your business this time demon?"
"My servant will send them to Japan for an investigation." Hyouka states it to William
"And what is this investigation about?"
"It's about my clan. I wish to know about my clan's past. Up until now, I never knew anything about my clan, I do not wish to be unaware of anything about my family." Haruka said.
Everyone stares at her in awe, even Will is rendered speechless.

"W-well I guess I should come along, I need to watch over these two anyway."
"Please hold one for a moment, Grell how did you know that we are going to Japan exactly?" Sebastian asked Grell.
"Oh that! Well I was planning on visiting when I saw this man(Hyouka) entered your mansion, I decided to peek a little ehmhm."
"So you mean you eavesdrop on us." Ciel said annoyingly "Really!" Ciel said with a grudge tone.

"Everything seems to be prepared, my lord shall we begin?" Then Hyouka's servant called out to us.
"Shall we begin?" Hyouka looks at Haruka
"Yes!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Soooo how does this work?" Grell asked as he looks at the circle around him and the others.
"I will chant a magic that will transport you to Japan."
"So where in Japan exactly?" Haruka asked
"He will have you send to Edo, I have already inform miss Yuriko and Ootori about your visit, when you arrive they'll be ready for you."
"How come you already inform them about our visit? Afterall if we didn't accept your offer, it will be pointless." Ciel said

"Hmph you could say it's a hunch. Well then begin the enchantment."
So the servant started chanting some spells, and the circle begins to glow a bluish light, and their sight are blinded by the light. And when they open their eyes, the scenery around them has changed, now they are at Edo, Japan.

"So this is Japan huh?" Ciel said as he looked around
"Weellll it is really different from London, there isn't any tall buildings." Grell said
"Four years have passed ever since the war."
"That's right, Haruka how did you survive the war?" Ciel asked her.
"Well that man was rich, so he moved from the previous house to a next one, so we were completely saved."
"I see...by the way where are they? I can't help but feeling like we are being stared." Ciel said annoyingly when people are staring at them.

"Well it cannot be helped young master, we are foreigners in this country."
"Ah! Ootori-san, Yuriko-san!" Haruka then ran toward the two people.
"It's been awhile Haruka." Yuriko said to her
"Welcome back Haruka." Ootori said

"Haruka." Ciel called out to her
"Ah you must be the young Earl Hyouka said in his letter, welcome to Japan." Ootori said and he shake hands with Ciel
"It is a pleasure to meet you my name is Yuriko Suzuka." Yuriko bows
"Well then follow us, you'll be staying in my home." Ootori then leads them to his house.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Please make yourselves at home." Ootori said
"Huh.... it's quite nice." Ciel said as he looks arounds
"Oh and young Ear-."
" 'Ciel' is fine."
"Alright then Ciel your room is in the middle of Sebastian's and Haruka's room, for the three of you please choose which of the three rooms."
"Oh and we have prepared you some kimonos for you to wear. After all if you wear those people will just stare at you like before."
"Yes I think that's a good idea." Ciel said as he remembered the people that are staring them

"We'll leave tomorrow at dawn." Ootori said
"Well then, I'll change into the kimono then." Ciel went to his room, but "Huh? How do you open this door there's no knob." Ciel looks at the door, Haruka and Sebastian cannot help but hold a laugh
"It's a sliding door Ciel, you just slide it." Haruka said as she slide the door, and Ciel clears his throat in embarrassment
"Well then I'll change into the kimono then." He enters the room
"Do you even know how to wear one." Ciel stops dead in his tracks
"I thought so, please let me assist you young master." Sebastian then enters the room with Ciel and closes the door
-------------------------------------------
Some time later
Then Ciel comes out of his room and is now wearing a kimono and also does Sebastian, William, Ronald and Grell.
"Oh you're all done want something to eat." Haruka said as she and Yuriko is preparing dinner
"Please let me help Haruka." Sebastian said as he tried to take the tray from Haruka
"No, just once please be a guest." Haruka said as she pouts
"Very well then if it's what you wish." Sebastian and Haruka smiles

"Oh dear Haruka are you two-?" Yuriko asked
"Huh...uhh.umm.uhhh....w-well...." Haruka tries to explain
"Yes we are." Sebastian as he pulled Haruka's close to him which only make Haruka blush redder.
"Oh my Haruka you've grown up." Yuriko said as she chuckles
"Ahhhh Yuriko-san!"

After dinner
"Thank you for the food!" Ronald said as everyone has already finish their dinner
"Well then please everyone you all can go back to your room, I'll clean up." Haruka said
"I will help you then." Sebastian said
"I thought guests aren't suppose to help clean up." Haruka said to him

"I see so I am still your guest."
"Come on Sebastian." Ciel said as he stands up
"Ohhh Sebas-chan you look so dashing in Kimonos." Grell said as he stares at Sebastian, but then gets a blow from William
"Please remain quite Grell Sutcliff I would like to have a quite and peaceful sleep."
-------------------------------------------
Time skip
Haruka's POV;
"Ahhh finally clean up is done now then." When I was about to went to my room, I saw a large room probably a training room
"Huh I think a little nighttime-exercise after dinner would nice."
I took one of the bamboo sword and went to the center of the room, the room is lit only by the moonlight, and I start swinging my sword, putting some strength to my every movement.
And eventually I'm all tired and I sat down on the cold floor. And I went outside and the moonlight shines upon me, I took my sword to the light and the purple-golden scabbard shines from the moonlight.

Tomorrow I'll be going back to my old home, What will I find there? What is left of my home after all these years anyway?
Mother....Father.....

What Haruka didn't realize is that Sebastian is standing in the shadows watching Haruka's depressed face.