Chapter 14

Your's POV ;
We were in the guest room when Alois and I made a plan to play Claude and the other servants, then Alois calls Claude, and when he enters "Master what is it that you need?" Then Alois walks over to Claude " Claude, I have decided on a new name for you." He smirks, then Claude fix his Glasses a sweat drop rom his forehead "Yes and what is my new name master?" Claude asked a little worried tone in his voice, "From now on you're name will be 'I love you'." I almost laugh, then Claude face turns a little pink more sweat coming down his forehead, but Alois wasn't done yet, " And you must introduce yourself to the others, " I understand, master." Then Alois calls the other servants, and they came into the room and the maid Hannah was the first to speak up, "Master why have you summoned us?" "Come on introduce yourself." Alois gestures Claude to speak up, " Everyone the master has given me a new name." "And what is it Claude?" Hannah asked and the triplets tilting their head, "From now on you will all address me.... 'I love you'." He almost swallowed the word, then Hannah's face turns red and the triplets almost laugh but Clau- I mean 'I love you' glares at them,

" Oh dear Claud-" " Oh and if you all say his previous name..'I love you' must kiss you on the cheeks and on the ass." I almost hold my laugh, I didn't even thought of that part but Alois keeps making it more funnier, " And Hannah since you accidentally said his previous name 'I love you' must kiss you." Alois said with a playful smile and Hannah's face turns red, then 'I love you' leans closer to kiss Hannah on the cheek then on her ass, and along the event Hannah's cheeks grew redder and so does Claude who is sweat dropping and the triplets watching in awe, even more hilarious the triplets said his previous name on purpose so that he can kiss them on the ass, Alois and I only kept our hands to our mouth to keep our laughs coming out but we eventually gave in and Alois begins to laugh out loud rolling on the floor holding his stomach and I laugh while holding my stomch, I swept away my tears from all those laughing, and then I see Claude giving me a glare and I smirk at this, it was your fault for pushing me.

Then the day goes by with me and Alois playing games and chatting, and me helping the triplets with some of their works, they are actually quite nice and cute, you should hear them talking. And eventually it was already late and Claude comes to take Alois to his room and Hannah escorts me to my room.

When we arrive, the room I'm in is amazing, the room had a dark purple wallpaper with flower patterns to it and the curtain is yellow-gold and with a red king sized bed. Then Hannah prepares me a bath, when she finish she helps me undo my dress.
"Well miss Yukimura please excuse me." but before she completely left the room I called out, "Hannah, Please call me Haruka, and I'm really sorry for today's prank I know you felt uncomfortable." I said, but she shakes her head " There's no need to apologize Haruka I'am glad that my master has a friend." She said with a smile, maybe she's not a very bad person after all.
"Thank you Hannah, And Good night."
"Good night to you too, Haruka." And she closes the door. I sigh and head towards the bath, the hot water makes me relax and after I finished, I grab a nightgown from the closet and let the soft cloth slide against my skin, and I let myself fall to the soft bed.

I wonder what the young master, Sebastian and the others are doing, they must be worried about me. But why do they don't like each other, Alois and the servants turns out to be quite nice, accept for Claude that is. I hope they would eventually grow to like each other, and I can't believe that Alois lost his brother and village in a fire, and he was even abused, he must be very lonely, maybe that's what made him like this, but I'm glad that he had everyone in this mansion, speaking of everyone in the mansion, I wonder how are Bard, Finny, Mey-rin are doing their works, I hope Sebastian can handle them, Sebastian huh? ...

And I slowly let myself fall to sleep, with the memory of me dancing with Sebastian in the party.