Punishments, Biting, Dresses, and Tripping

Start from the beginning

Me: *slowly reaches over, and takes his cinnamon roll, takes a bite* MMMM!!!!

CPS: Share?

Me: Of course! 

CPS: *thinks of me holding a bite between my teeth, and then he takes a bite from it, his lips pressing into mine as he does*

Me: *rips off a piece* Here you go! *holds it up to his mouth*

CPS: *blushes and opens his mouth*

Me: *puts the piece of cinnamon roll in his mouth*

CPS: *eats it*

Me: Next!

ILOVECOOKIES221B asks:

"Medic, Ii d@re you and CBS to do 5 min iin Hemmel {Heaven} @nd no kiilliing or me @nd Tatja along wiith MarkipliersGF c@n joiin you iin there. *winks*"

CPS: *thinks 'I'd like to play 7 minutes in heaven with Brooke...'*

Medic: *shrugs* 

CBS: *goes with Medic to a closet*

Medic: *sits in there doing nothing with CBS*

[A/N I read that in 7 minutes in heaven, the two people can do whatever they want. Most of the times it's kiss or something sexual, but they can just sit there and talk or do nothing.] 

CBS: *walks out of the closet with Medic* Well. That was a waste of 7 minutes of my life. 

Medic: Agreed. 

PrincessMedic asks:

"plz don't kill me but i have a dare CBS, CPS, Medic, & Engineer To wear dresses."

CBS: Oi'm gonna tear out yer insides-

CPS: Christian!

CBS: Oi'm NOT wearin' a dress.

Me: You have to! It's a dare!

Engie: Do you have any dresses Brooke? 

Me: Yeah. But they sure as well won't fit you guys. 

Scout: *laughs*

~~Some time later~~

Me: *laughing hysterically* 

CBS: Fuck this. *walks out to go and change*

CPS, Medic, Engie: Right behind you! *all go to change*

Everyone else: *laughing*

Me: *wipes tars away* N-next!

Engie: Ah'll be right back.

Me: Okay.

ChikaMC asks:

"*whispers to herself* Man I feel a little bad, but that was so funny! *normal voice*

1) I dare CBS to 'accidentally' trip Engineer and make Engineer 'accidentally' kiss MarkipliersGF on the lips. *Disappears into thin air then appears next to Scout*

2) And also I feel bad for Scout sometimes :P Sure he is annoying as HELL but you gotta have some sympathy. Here, a pity kiss *kisses Scout on the forehead* Also here are some chocolates Medic to replace the ones she ate. *passes Medic's favourite chocolates to him*"

Medic: Danke fraulein!

Me: *still has cinnamon roll, but slowly reaches over to Medic's chocolate*

Medic: *slaps my hand lightly*

Me: *retreats*

CBS: Yeah sure. Oi'll have ta plan this out if it'll work. 

Me: Should I stand up?

CPS: *thinks 'NO! YOU SHOULDN'T PARTICIPATE IN THIS!'*

CBS: Mmm.... yeah, c'mere.

~~Short time skip 'cause I'm lazy~~

Engie: *comes walking in*

CBS: *puts foot out and Engie trips over it*

Engie: WHOA!

Me: *gets taken to the ground by Engie, and his lips crash into mine*

CPS: *explodes on the inside*

Me: *blushes and smiles*

Engie: *doesn't get up, remains on top of me, kissing me*

Me: *his lips are soft, and the kiss becomes more gentle*

CPS: *fists tighten so much, his nails nearly penetrate his skin, his knuckles turn white, his teeth are clenched. Walks over and grabs Engie's shirt. Yanks him up to his feet* Let me help you. *he said through clenched teeth*

Me: *giggles*

Engie: *face is red and chuckles* 

CPS: *glares. Thinks 'I don't want anyone touching her.' His expression softens* Let me help you up Brooke. *grabs my hand and helps me to my feet, his other hand goes on my waist and I'm close to him*

Me: *cheeks flush*

CPS: *thinks 'Nailed it.'*

Scout: *blushes when you kiss him* Th-thanks.... *chuckles nervously*

Me: If you have anymore questions and dares, ask them! *still has cinnamon roll*