Chapter Five

"If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." -- Maya Angelou.

For those who are uncomfortable with foul language, I apologise in advance, but I promise it's not a lot.

- - - - -

"Sam, ready to go?" Steph asked.

"Yip, let's go," Sam took her phone and checked the time. It read 6:00 am. She took her portable charter from the table and switched the plug off. She would need to charge her phone to contact Ian or if there was an emergency.

It was Tuesday and everyone was ready to go camping. Originally, they had planned to go on Friday morning, but rain showers were expected, so they moved it up two days; on Tuesday morning.

She asked her Uncle if it was okay and he immediately agreed, telling her that she needed a break.

Jay-Jay had also showed up a few minutes after Steph, bringing with him Brand, Mari, George and Natt.

"What about the rest?" she had asked him.

"We're meeting them at their houses," he had replied.

After Sam was set and ready to go, saying bye to Ian, she grabbed her bags and Jay-Jay helped load them into the van. Jay-Jay learned how to drive; his Grandfather had taught him once he was twelve or thirteen.

Whenever they had outings, his Grandfather allowed him to use his van. It was big enough to fit them all and their bags.

Here in Transville, there was only one police station -- just like there was only one of every other shop --, so even though underage kids drive, they're never actually caught.

Sam jumped in behind the driver seat -- where Jay-Jay was sitting -- and Steph got in the passenger eat next to Jay-Jay. Brand, Mari, George and Natt filled in the seats behind her.

They left to pick Carter and Chris up. They were ready when they showed up. It took two minutes to load their bags and they were on their way to pick Paige and her brothers and sisters, all of them were coming, much to Paige and Max's disappointment.

Paige and Max are the only two mature one's from all the children, even though Marianna was a year bigger than them, she still acted like a child. But Sam didn't really mind that, she was just glad that Marianna didn't boss them around.

When they reached the house, everyone was outside besides the twins.

"Hey, guys," Paige said as she came in to sit next to Sam.

"Hey, Paige," Sam greeted and smiled.

The rest of the Summers' filled in and Jay-Jay pulled out of their driveway.

"Guys. Mishka, Sameer and Raj came back from their trip. I told them what we're doing and they said they'll meet us there," Jay-Jay informed them.

After driving for a while, they finally came to Sally's house. Drake was there -- obviously -- and so was Den, Gabs, Liv and Cam.

They lived more by the outskirts of town, which wasn't very far.

Everyone helped to load their bags in and they all jumped in. This was their last stop and they hit the road, driving to their destination.