Chapter Eight- Leo Valdez

And here's the next chapter! I hope you guys enjoy it and love it!

And I plan on putting a random song on the side so, go check it out, it called Welcome to The Black Parade, its by My Chemical Romance :)

Sorry if the characters are out of character :(

Leo Valdez

Before Leo knew it, he watched both Jason, Hazel, and Nico hit the ground out cold. Frank stood there next to Leo and Piper in shock. All three demigods squirmed and thrashed in their unconscious state. Piper knelt down to Jason;s level and shook him.

"Don't bother. They won't awake until after the visions are over." Pink face said looking over at conscious demigods.

So Leo stood there and watched their friends suffer from the horror filled nightmares. They seemed to last as long as Piper had passed out for. Leo watched as his friends slowly began to get up off the ground. Piper helped Jason up and Frank helped Hazel up and Nico managed to hoist himself on his two feet by himself.

"Demigods, we've arrived." Orange face said, looking at Leo. He then realized why Orange Face was looking at him, he began to sway servery on his legs, they began to go limp. Once he lost all feeling in his legs he fell the short distance to the ground and fell unconscious.

Leo found himself in a chamber alone with Gaea. He was chained to a wall and Gaea was talking to him.

"Now, now, Leo Valdez the weak this quest. You are weak compared to Jason, Piper, Hazel, Annabeth, Percy, and even lowly Frank. You envy them. We all know you want to be them Leo. If you join me I can give you the pleasure of killing them all and inheriting their power and skills. You lack strength, brains, and power. You are a fire user. Fire users are weak and uncontrollable. You are weak!" Gaea purred pacing the room, after climbing off her throne. She moved around the room as if she was worse ADHD than Leo. She was constantly moving sitting up and down moving and shifting around on her throne.

"Are you ADHD or something?" Leo asked, laughing at Gaea as she tried to glare at him. First off Gaea wasn't good at glares, only threats.

"Join me Leo Valdez and you will be victorious. If you become my ally you can be the most powerful demigod." Gaea pursed her lips waiting for Leo to respond.

"No, I'm not join you fairy garden." Leo said, he decided that Gaea reminded him a bit of a fairy. She had the green skin, the pointed ears (elf ears Leo pointed out), she had a green leaf patterned dress, and she was the goddess of Earth.

Gaea sighed angrily, "Go ahead Khione. You can have him."

Gaea disappeared leaving Leo behind with a snow goddess. A fire user and a snow goddess don't mix very well.

"Hello Leo." His name came off of Khione's tongue with disgust.

"Hello, fancy meeting you here. I missed you Snowflake." Leo said with a grin. Khione scowled whipping out and ice dagger and swiping it across Leo's face leaving a thin cut with blood oozing out of it. Leo flinched at her sudden movement to hurt Leo. She then made another movement, this time to his shoulder, Leo screamed as the dagger buried itself into his shoulder, the blade passed through the other side of his arm. Khione laughed and twisted the dagger pulling it out slowly. Leo grimaced as the dagger came out of his shoulder. Khione laughed again, she picked up one of Leo's hands. She flipped the hand over examining it. At first Leo thought she was going to cut off his hand, but she didn't She took a normal celestial bronze dagger and engraved a K in it. Leo yelled as the K began to freeze onto his hand. His skin grew over the K with a transparency. The K was quite visible throught the skin 

"Your my property now." Khione said with a grin, "You can't use your fire powers unless I say, much less move." Your now even weaker than Frank.

   Leo thought, turning his vision to his hand which by the way held no blemished! Thank the gods! Leo then begin to wonder, what if Gaea had said was true. Was he that jealous of his friends that he would take their own lives? Of course he wanted to fly like Jason, and he wanted to be able to breath underwater like Percy, imagine how many hot mermaids there would be! Leo glanced up and stared at Teal face who was standing by a large pair of open doors. The doors were open and dark. You couldn't see squat into them.

"Are Percy and Annabeth there yet?" Piper asked.

"Come out they will when nightmares done with." The green little yoda dude said. Leo liked this little guy a lot, "Girl and boy come out leave we will." The yoda dude look-alike confirmed.

"I going to miss the Yoda guy." Leo said with fake sobs.

"Shut up Repair Boy." Piper said with intensity in her eyes.

"I was just trying to lighten the mood." Leo said with a slight pause, "Pipes."

Leo was waiting for Piper's claws to come out and rip his throat out but they never did.

"Piper! Jason!" A voice called for them inside the Doors of Death.

♥♥♥

And done, sorry for the evil cliffy my mom is kicking me off the computor. So, tata my fellow friends.

Xoxo,

    Al♥