Chapter One- Percy Jackson

There! There we have it! I am putting up a sequel. And...um...I had a little moment of frustration so I deleted the Final Battle by accident. Whoops! Don't kill me...but I'm writing this chapter again, and I really don't remember much of the first one so just hang in there with me. It going to be different then that one I posted then deleted. Yeah, I was stupid and didn't back it up. I just love Percy Jackson so much, I could leave you guys there! It would be awful of me! I hate cliffhangers as much as the next person! So anyways here we go...The Final Battle. The final book in my Percy Jackson fan fiction series.

POVS:

Percy

Piper

Annabeth

Leo

FYI there will be character death.

This is the prophecy: (after mine is complete of course.)

"Seven half bloods shall answer the call

To storm or fire the world must fall

An oath to keep with a final breath

and foes bear arms to the doors of death."

|||

Percy Jackson

Maybe taking on an entire army wasn't his best idea. Even though Percy had hope, he was tired and weak.

"Percy...The House..." Annabeth looked forward pointing to a huge castle look-alike. It reminded Percy much of Hades castle. It had similar features other than the fact that it was in Tartarus.

Percy walked ahead of Annabeth, gripping her hand tightly, "Annabeth, I---." Percy was cut off by a piercing scream through out the grounds of the house.

"Percy..." Annabeth said clutching tightly to arm like it was her lifeline. Percy smiled gently at his girlfriend before prying he fingers off of his arm leaving a nice bruise.

"Annabeth, we'll be fine. Don't worry." Percy said, he starting walking to the house.

Percy hurried to the castle, slowly opening the heavy doors with Annabeth's assistance.

It was pitch black. There was nothing there, other then a small candle in the middle of the room, from what Percy could tell their was nothing to walk on.

The eerie noises were stopped and a white mist was floating towards the candle. It grabbed the candle and floated towards them. It paused outside the doorway staring directly at them.

The white mist formed into a hand beckoning them to follow it.

"Come on. Lets follow it." Percy said.

"No. It's not wise."

"Come on Wise Girl, it doesn't look to evil! Come on!"

"Everything down here is evil!" Annabeth screeched. The groans and the moans that were once echoing through the house stopped listening to the duo before continuing to open floor.

The floor started to crumble immediately under neath Percy's feet. He jumped, grabbing Annabeth and hurrying down the elongated hallway.

Doors littered the hallway, wall, floor and ceiling. A door swung open and three emposia jumped out at the pair.

Lightning fast, Percy took out his sword and slashed through two of the Emposia. Annabeth took out her knife and killed the last one with ease. Golden dust swirled around before Annabeth moved her foot around in it to keep the monsters from reforming.

"Come on." Percy took her wrist and ran around a door. The further they went the more doors appeared. It was a never ending hallway without lighting of course. Percy's sword Riptide gave off a light glow giving them some sort of comfort.

A loud growl came from behind Percy, "Percy..." Annabeth breathed. Silence took over the room. Percy swung his sword around himself trying to see what had made the noise. The groans and the moans that used to fill the hallways were gone when the creature had screeched, pausing briefly, another door swung open and the largest hellhound Percy hand seen attacked.

The dog pounced at Percy and Annabeth going for the weakened pair. Percy side-stepped and Annabeth followed. Percy swung his sword and sliced at the hellhound, a cut formed on the front leg of the beast before healing again.

The hound whinnied, but then the whine soon turned into a growl and and the sound of flesh tearing entered Percy's ears.

Annabeth screamed clutching her arm.

"Annabeth!" Percy yelled, adrenaline filled Percy as he attacked the dog, protecting Annabeth as best as he could. He sliced and cut and stabbed at best as could. He tried thinking trying to find a weak spot, but it was nearly impossible. Eventually Percy had one simple idea. He slid underneath the hound before it killed him. He stuck Riptide up in the soft belly of the dog killing it.

The dog barked before vanishing into golden dust.

Percy crawled over to Annabeth, looking at her, "Lemme see your arm."

Annabeth removed her hand and placed it on Percy'a forearm leaving blood behind on it.

Percy dug through Annabeth'a backpack with her laptop and found the last square of ambrosia.

"Take it." Percy gave her the square and Annabeth ate it gratefully.

The injured arm began to heal as well as the ankle that was swollen but no longer broken.

"Percy...thank you." Annabeth muttered emitting a small smile. She stood up and both Percy and Annabeth hurried down the hallway if the endless hallway.

"Percy, one of these doors will lead us to the doors of death, we just have to find which one."

"We need to start back. Start back over to the very beginning." Percy suggested turning around to find his best friend the Minotaur behind him.

|||||||

OMG!!! There it is! Here is the sequel! The same name as it originally was! Don't kill me. I'm sorry I deleted it. It was by accident

>-<

I had to go to urgent care today :( I hate swimmers ear.

Xoxo,

Al