"She is not the person who I want to be with. Honestly, I just went out with her to make you jealous and then hopefully you will become my girlfriend and we would get married after college and I would come home after work to see all of my kids running towards me." He says and I chuckle turning to him biting my lip.

"You've got this all planned out huh?" I ask and he nods his head bashfully looking down at his hands.

"Well, why don't you just break up with her?" I say as the Ferris wheel suddenly stops at the top and Four continues to look at me.

"I've tried Tris, I've tried many times but she just wouldn't believe me."

"How about you break up with her Monday?" I ask and he smiles at me grabbing my hand.

"Then you will become my girlfriend?"

"I don't know about that." I joke laughing, "I'm just trying to save you from a relationship that you don't want." I say and start laughing at his facial reaction.

"You know," He starts and then looks ahead at us where the skyline sits, "I am terrified of heights." He says and I gasp covering my hand over my mouth looking at him with widened eyes.

"Really? Why wouldn't you tell me stupid!?" I shout and punch him in the arm, "We didn't have to get on!"

"I did it because I knew how much you loved this old thing, so, I toughened up and now we are on it."

"What's keeping you from not going crazy because I would have never thought that you would be afraid of heights . . . or anything?"

"You."

(End of Flashback)

Just as I get home my phone is blowing up with millions of text and notifications. I sigh and open my door going inside of the empty house after I lock the door. I grab a bottle of water and run upstairs to my room where I throw my bag in the corner of my room . . . so much for being productive and doing homework.

I take my phone with me in the bathroom and I undress from my clothing, I turn on the water and put some soap in the water.

Once it is filled, I get into the steaming tub with my phone in my hands, its waterproof so I don't have to worry about it falling in.

I see a few text and notifications from Vine, Instagram, and Twitter. People commenting on my videos and pictures on Instagram, then people commenting on how good and bad I vine on Vine. Then I see multiple text coming from all of my friends.

Hey Tris- Four

Are you still ignoring me- Four

I think I know why you are upset at me- Four

For kissing Olivia. . . I'm sorry- Four

I have good news- Four

I'm just going to call you- Four

Before I can go through my other text messages my phone starts ringing. I answer the phone with a sigh sinking more into the warm bubbles.

"Hello?" I say with another sigh.

"Hey Tris, I was just calling to let you know that I am sorry for um . . . kissing Olivia this morning. She just jumped on me as usual and I know that this sounds like those same stories from every boyfriend or every story that you read but she did. She had just came to me after you left and I had to let her down, I broke up with her and she is totally pissed and upset." He says and I give a soft laugh pushing a piece of hair that came out of my messy bun.

"And you are telling me this because . . .?" I trail and I hear him let out a frustrated sigh.

"Because I love you!" He shouts into the phone and I smile happily, "I really want to become your boyfriend- matter of fact. I am on my way now." He says and the phone cuts off.

And I thought that I was being irrational.

I unplug the water and turn on the shower and rise off the suds, when I am finished I get out of the shower and dry off.

I put on some lotion with a bra set and I slip on a pair of sweatpants with a cropped hoody and some socks. I let me hair down and go to the bathroom to wash my face, just as I finish there is a knock at my door.

I run down the steps and when I open the door a pair of lips collide with mine, "Beatrice Prior, will you do the honors of becoming my girlfriend until the end of time?" Four mutters against my lips.

I can't help but to smile at him through my lips, "You bet."

-
-
-
a/n: the moment we have all been waiting for. I hope you are enjoying this, sorry for the wait and happy New Years!