Chapter Twenty

I couldn't be bothered editing this chapter, so if there's any mistakes forgive me, I'll get around to editing it later :P

Check out the song though, cause it's beautiful and fitting.

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon's P.O.V

A rage engulfed the whole of my body. I was seeing red as if I was onfire. I gritted my teeth, clenching my fists.

Fine, if that was how they were going to play it...

They had no idea what I could be like, they had no idea who they weremessing with. She had no idea what kind of monster she had justawoken. I wasn't the kind of person to back down. I would tear theuniverse apart for him. And if it came to that, so be it.

I knew where they'd be, and I was going in full throttle, but I hadto make a few stops on the way. I used Zach's phone to dial a number.They picked up after the third ring.

"Hello?" the voice on the other end asked.

"It's Leon. She's at it again. I'm taking her down my way thistime, you in?" I asked.

"Hell yeah," he replied.

"Good, see you in ten."

*

Zach's P.O.V

Voices, muffled,crept up on me in the darkness. I felt a warmth on my eyelids;sunlight. A faint beeping followed as the voices grew louder. Iscrewed up my eyes from the light.

"How could thishappen? Our boy," a woman sobbed.

"I'm afraid thisis all my fault," came another, a young man's.

"Leon, no. Yousaved him!" A girl, I recognised Adeline. I sighed, my chest wastight, and then opened my eyes. The room was so bright, and facesbegan to focus around me. My parents were on my right, Leon andAdeline on my left. Leon was standing against the wall, hands in hisjeans pockets. Adeline sat in a chair by my side. Mum was in a chairtoo, my dad standing behind her holding her shoulders. Luka wasstanding beside dad.

"Zach!" mumgushed, bursting into tears and grabbing my hand. I sniffed, thencleared my throat. It felt like I'd been hit by a truck and thenreversed back over. My mind was still foggy, I couldn't remembermuch. I glanced to Leon, who looked morbid, with big black bags underhis eyes; he was paler than normal. A flash of him appeared in myhead, a memory of him carrying me from the darkness.

"Honey, we wereso worried," Mum continued, tearing up all over my hand. I tried toshift positions, but pain shot through my body and I winced.

"I'll get anurse," dad said and quickly ducked out.

"Does it hurt alot?" Adeline asked me, shuffling closer. I shook my head, butwinced as my head throbbed harder.

"How bad is it?"I asked, seeing the bandages on my left arm. I reached up to feel myhead where I remember the blood being, and found my head wrapped inbandages too. Adeline and mum shared a look, being turning back to meagain.

"Honey, thedoctors really did everything they could. We thought you weren'tgoing to make it for a while there. It's a miracle you're evenalive," mum soothed, stroking the back of my hand. I knew it mustbe bad.