Chapter Fifteen

I tried painting my nails tonight but I really messed them up and now I can't find any nail polish remover. . . :(

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Leon's P.O.V

I'd spent the last few days gathering evidence. I still had a lot more to collect; it was taking longer than I thought because it was so hard not to get caught. I had to lure Chloe around, get proof that I never led her on and that she was stalking me. And then I'd have to get proof that she was working with that guy to try and blackmail me into being with her.

The hardest part was going to be catching them together and proving what they were up to. And then I was going to take all of it to the police and file a restraining order.

If I went to them empty handed they wouldn't do a thing. I had to do it myself and I had to do it legally, or I'd get done in too.

Of course, I was willing to break the law to protect Zach if it came down to that. But that would hopefully only become a last resort. I didn't want it to come to that if I could avoid it. I planned to be around after this to be... with... Zach.

Yes? No? Did I want that? I think I did?

I'd never thought of myself as gay before, but to be honest I'd never really given myself any kind of label. I didn't really think I was attracted to guys, but there was something special about Zach, something I just couldn't ignore.

I mean... kissing him was good. I was a little shocked at myself for it, but I couldn't deny the truth. It felt so good, he felt so good. I was willing to see what we could become, but only after all this was done.

It was so hard to ignore him at school, to pretend there was nothing between us. It was like I was hyper aware of his every move. I caught him glancing at me a few times, and it was impossibly hard not to smile at him, but I had to keep a straight face. If Chloe caught on she'd go straight for Zach. I could stop her if she was alone, but not if she had back-up.

The desire to get closer to Zach only grew the longer we couldn't be together. During practise I'd see him running around, getting sweaty and hot. His cheeks would flush red from running, and occasionally he'd lift his shirt to wipe his face. I don't know why I found it so attractive, but I was seriously considering kicking him off the team if he got any more distracting.

He wasn't even what I thought girls found attractive, and assumed that's what gay men found attractive too. But it wasn't the case. Zach was fairly skinny, pale, with no defined muscles and hair around his navel. I didn't like hair on myself, but on him it was actually kind of sexy.

Finally, weeks later, I had enough evidence to go to the police with. I had scratches and bruises from hiding in bushes and on rooftops, but I finally had it all. Chloe was worse than I'd ever imagined. Not only was she stalking me, but two other guys from other schools too. I even recognised one of them from soccer a few years ago, he was on the opposing team and he'd had a go at me for a foul he'd caused.

Obviously her friends didn't know about these other guys or they wouldn't keep harassing me for being a bad boyfriend and instead harass her for being a sl*t. I'd contacted the guys and we teamed up to stop Chloe. Turns out she was doing the same to them what she was doing to me. They were sick of it too.

Three restraining orders from three different guys should put her at bay. And hopefully people will see her for the psycho she really is.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short because the next chapter is really emotional so I'm giving you a chance to brace yourselves, kay?

Mouki out~