Chapter Eleven

I delayed uploading this because I'm evil and I like making you work for it :P

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Leon's P.O.V

Everyone at our table burst out laughing after Zach ran off. Oliver wasn't as loud, but I could tell he was sort of enjoying it. I wanted to throw up. I felt absolutely sick to my stomach, but there was nothing I could do. My hands were tied.

I balled my hands into fists and hid them under the table, trying stop myself shaking before I punched someone in the face.

"Did you see his face?" one cackled. "I-I-ah!" he mimicked in a dumb voice.

"I know, what a retard," another jeered. I gulped back bile, my heart was pounding in my ears with rage.

"Good on you Leon, we always knew you'd come to your senses," the girl on my right congratulated me, patting my back.

"Don't touch me," I growled through gritted teeth, jumping to my feet. I quickly turned and stormed out of the cafeteria, making sure to choose a different exit to Zach. I raged through the halls, trying to sift through my anger.

How did she find out about him? How could she do this? I thought I could handle it all on my own. Why did she have to bring Zach into this? How could I let it come to this?

I crashed into one of the boy's toilets and stopped at a sink, bending down to wash my face. When I turned off the tap and stood staring at my own reflection, I heard a soft weeping. I froze, my blood going cold. My whole head filled with the quiet sobs as Zach hid in the end stall.

How could I do that? How would I ever forgive myself?

She had to be stopped. I wasn't going to let Chloe drag Zach into this too. Somehow she'd found out about him, somehow she'd found a way to hold him over me. But no matter what, I was not going to let her hurt him like this. I was not going to let her use me to hurt him.

I turned and knocked on the stall door. Zach went quiet. There were a few sobs and sniffs before he spoke.

"Who is it?" he croaked. It pulled at my heartstrings.

"Leon," I breathed.

"Go away!" Zach snapped.

"Open up!" I demanded, banging on the door. I was desperate to reach him.

"No!" he cried back.

"Now!" I ordered, banging louder. I had to make things right.

"Someone will hear you!" Zach screamed back.

"Then open up!" I shouted, banging even louder.

"No!"

"I'll break the freaking door down!"

"Fine!" he bellowed. There was a click and then he opened the door. His face was bright red and wet from tears, his eyes swollen and puffy. I stepped forward on impulse, grabbed his face with both hands, and kissed him right on the mouth. His lips were wet and a little cold.

I pulled away, shocked with myself.

"W-what?" Zach mumbled, dumbfounded. I took his hand and began to move.

"I'll explain later, right now we have to move," I said and dragged him out the door. We ran from the school into the parking lot and got into my car. I didn't have a plan, but I knew I had to get as far away from that school as possible before I broke something, like myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know what to do if you want the next chapter ;)

Mouki out~