Chapter Sixteen

I had half a mind not to upload this chapter after a disappointing lack of feedback for the last chapter. . . You're lucky I'm only half evil.

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Zach's P.O.V

Adeline left. A few minutes later the doorbell rang.

"Forget something?" I asked, opening the door back up. My jaw dropped when I saw Leon standing there. I suddenly straightened and tidied my hair, wiping my face with the back of my hand for any food crumbs. He smiled at me, and it lit up my insides.

"May I come in?" he asked. I stepped aside, unable to speak, and let him pass. He stepped inside and looked around.

"Nice house," he grinned. I closed the door and ushered him into the living room. The place was a mess, food wrappers and dishes everywhere. A pair of Luka's underwear were hanging from the ceiling fan. I don't even know how those got up there.

"Sorry about the mess," I said quickly, turning Leon around by the shoulders and shoving him towards my room. I mentally checked my memory on the state of cleanliness in my room and was satisfied it was in a neater state than the living room. I stepped into my bedroom and went over to my bed, taking a seat on it. I hadn't made it, but oh well.

"So what's up?" I asked, trying to sound casual but I was about to jump out of my skin with excitement at any moment. Leon sat down beside me.

"What's up is that I'm going to kiss you," he said and pushed me back on my bed, climbing on top of me. He leant down and kissed me like wildfire. I shuddered all over.

"Does this mean...?" I asked, out of breath from holding it in shock.

"Yeah, it's sorted. I'm all yours," he grinned. I couldn't move, I didn't know what to do. All mine? What did that mean? I just stared at him blankly. Leon laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Zachariah Jones," Leon breathed pointedly. "Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked.

"I-I..." I choked. This just couldn't be real. Have I fallen asleep on the couch and now I was having the best dream of my entire life? If so, please don't wake me up.

"You?" Leon asked, grinning still but cocking an eyebrow. I bit my lip, then slowly began to sit up, forcing Leon up too. He moved off and sat beside me so I could sit up properly. His smile faded.

"Is something wrong?" he asked. I shook my head.

"It's just... it doesn't really feel like you like me," I confessed. Leon sighed and rubbed his eyes with both hands. I looked over his bare arms properly then, and saw faded cuts and bruises. What has he been doing all this time? I decided not to ask.

"I know, I'm sorry I had to be so distant. It's been torture for me being so far away from you. I wrote a thousand messages I wanted to send but couldn't," he explained. He took one of my hands and held it. I looked down at our entwined fingers, then up at his face. He was so close, I could almost feel his breath on my face. He was looking right into my eyes. I could smell him. I leant in slowly and kissed him. He kissed me back, lifting a hand up to my neck to kiss me harder.

This kiss wasn't like before, it was slow and passionate. I felt his tongue dance at the edge of my lips and it gave me goose bumps.

"Believe me yet?" he purred, kissing along my jaw to my ear. My skin tingled where he touched me.

"...Maybe I need a little more convincing," I chuckled. Leon laughed too, kissing back up my jaw and finding my lips again.

Awe, bliss, ecstasy, heaven... whatever you call it, I was in it.

"Wait," I stopped him, pulling back a little. "How did you know where I live? How did you know I was home alone?" I asked. Leon blushed.

"I may have called Adeline for a favour," he confessed with a shrug, averting his eyes. I laughed.

Thank you, Adeline!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I'll definitely be getting my revenge later on, and you won't like it!

Mouki out~