"Trevor!" Ryley screamed from the couch, her legs draped over my brothers' laps. They seemed to be getting along perfectly fine, she was fitting in with the family quite nicely if I should say so myself.

"Yes?" Trevor questioned with a smile on his face when he looked at her, they were getting along like they should have all along. I think the reason for being so rude the first time they met was just a misunderstanding, because his sass can be mistaken for attitude sometimes.

"Do you remember who won Mario Kart last night?" She asked, glaring at Cole and Reo from the corner of her eye.

"Oh yeah, you did," Trevor said, beginning to laugh because he knew she was being this way on purpose only to gloat in my brothers' faces.

"Rematch Ryles?" Reo asked, but Ryley didn't answer since she was too astonished by the newfound nickname. No one had ever called her that before him, she said no one was ever clever enough to come up with a nickname for her.

I looked at her and shook my head, if we were going to visit her house, then we had to go now, "Sorry, no can do guys, Kian and I have to go somewhere today."

They nodded and stood up along with Ryley before pulling her in for a hug. I'm glad that my family seemed to love her, invite her in the family. It made my life a lot easier to know that she wasn't hated by the people I'm related to.

"When will we see you again?"

"I don't know, Reo. You can talk to Kian about that some other time, okay?"

He nodded and I grabbed Ryley's hand in mine before we headed out to the car. I watched her buckle up, doing the same and starting up the vehicle. I decided to plug my phone into the aux and play the music this time, so I shuffled the playlist her and I made together back in February, she recognized it immediately, initially pretty shocked that I still had it.

Once we arrived at her old house, there was only one car in the driveway which we knew was hers that she practically abandoned. Anyone looking at Ryley would be able to tell the she was nervous, the expression on her face, her sweaty palms, the way she kept playing with the fabric of her shirt. Hand in hand, we walked up to the door and we walked right in.

The house was filled with an empty aroma, it was completely quiet and the atmosphere was heavy on our shoulders.

"We should go get stuff from my room," she suggested.

I nodded and followed her up the steps to her old room after glancing back at the dining room table where I had dinner with her for the first time and unknowingly saw her mother for the last time.

"I have cardboard boxes in my closet, how many do you think we'll be able to fit in your car?"

"Maybe two or three."

"Okay, I'll pack one full of clothes and the second full of my shoes then the third will be necessities like my video games, art pad, paints, sketch pencils and notebooks, stuff like that."

"Why don't I pack your clothes and shoes and you can figure out what necessities you want in the last box," I suggested.

She nodded and went through her closest, pulling out many notebooks that were most likely empty. While she packed those away in the third box, I grabbed the sketch pad from the bed where it was left and I began to look through it. There were sketches of Ed Sheeran which didn't surprise me, there were a few of Shawn Mendes, but I didn't know she liked his music or even knew who he was since he was a really small artist that only has an EP out currently, then the most recent pencil drawing was of me and it was really good.