The Weddings And The Coronation

Depuis le début

"Um," Fairy Godmother asked. "Who is presenting her to the groom?"

Everyone exchanged a look. "We are." They decided. They took turns warning Ben.

"If you hurt my best friend," Evie said. "I will personally kill you."

"Break her heart, and you will never hear the end of it." That's what Jay said.

"Hurt her in anyway, I will personally get Dude to rip out your heart and feed it to his puppys." In case you can't guess, Carlos said that.

"Little dark and evil much Carlos?" I asked him.

"Got it, tone it down a little bit."

"Thank you."

"Do I even need to warn you?" Tyson said, breaking a rock he just randomly pulled out of his pocket.

"Got it." Ben said. The only person who had something non threatening to say to Ben was Percy, which suprised me.

"1, don't break her heart or else." Did I say non threatening? I meant half non threatening. "2, I think you two are perfect for each other. Just, be good to her."

"I will Percy, don't worry about it."

"Thanks Perce."

"Welcome sis. Um, I'm going to take a seat now." Percy said as he walked away.

The actual ceremony would've took about 4 hours if I let Fairy Godmother finish. At about the 1 hour mark, both Ben and I got so annoyed that we both said at the same time, "Can we just skip this part and get on with the I do's?"

"Very well, I believe you both have vows that you wrote?"

"Mine aren't a speech, they're a song. Do you mind if I sing it?" Ben asked.

"Very well." Fairy Godmothet asked.

Oh no. Both Percy and I thought at the same time.

"Give me a beat!" Ben shouted as Doug and the rest of the band came out.

"Uno, dos, thresse, quatro!" Doug shouted as the band started playing "Did I Mention?"

After the song, Ben said, "I sung that song for a girl who I thought was the daughter of Maleficent. I sung that song again to the daughter of Elsa. Now I sung that song to my wife. I love you Mal, did I mention that?"

Everyone clapped. Then Fairy Godmother said "Mal, now it's your turn for the vows."

Oh shoot. I thought. I forgot to write my vows. May as well wing it.

"In a movie I watched called Never Been Kissed, the main character says to write what you know. Well, this is what I know. My full name is Maleficent Bertha Arendelle. I was kidnapped by Maleficent when I was 10 years old. My brother is a pretty powerful person, along with my dad and my mother, Queen Elsa of Arendelle. There's one more thing, I'm terrified of Happily Ever After. That may sound silly, but it's true. I used to because I grew up on an island without happily ever afters. But everyone is afraid of something. I know for a fact that Audrey is terrified to tell Jay how she feels about him. I know other things, but that is all I can think of. But the thing is, I'm not afraid anymore. Once I met Ben, everything changed. I actually kinda liked it. I'm so happy that I get to spend the rest with my first crush. I love you Ben." I said as everyone agreed with me.

"Okay, now to the I Do's. Ben, do you promise to love and to hold Mal, in sickness and in health, as long as you shall live?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"I do."

"And do you Mal, do you promise to love and to hold Ben, in sickness and in health, as long as you shall live?"