Chapter Six - Another Problem

James' POV

Nagising siya dahil sa sikat ng araw.

"Damn this sun. And damn this headache." He cursed while touching his forehead.

"Good morning babe." He turned his back and saw a naked woman.Double damn.

The woman was now on his top kissing his neck, down to his chest, going to his nipple. The woman seductively smiled at him while sucking and nipping his nipple. Her hands started to roam his body. Her left hand is now on his chest while the other hand started to rub his "majesty".

"Ooops! The soldier's already awake!" she faced his "soldier" which  is now standing straight to her. "Mind to have your daily exercise with me, soldier?" asking his "soldier".

"You started this, woman." He switched their positions. He was now on top of her. He kissed the woman roughly. He kissed her neck and sucked her two mountains that made her moan.

"Ah. Yes baby.." He inserted his two fingers on her womanhood. "Ah shit, babe! Make it three."

Ha, slut! "With pleasure." Then he inserted three fingers. The woman doesn't  know what to do anymore. Minsan napapaliyad ito, minsan naman sinasabunutan na sya. After awhile, the woman reached her climax.

He positioned his manhood to her womanhood. He teasingly rubbed his to hers. "Ah, fuck! Get inside me,now!" He just chuckled and slowly entered her.

"Ahh!"

"Faster babe! I'm coming!"

He drove her like how the characters in the movie the The Fast and The Furious drove their cars-so fast! After a couple of thrust, they both reached their climax

He laid beside her. Both panting. Gasping for some air. "You're so good, babe." He just smirked. Few minutes later, his phone rang..

Mom calling...

"Good morning, Mom." bati niya rito.

"Good morning too, iho. Where are you at the moment." tanong nito sa kanya.

"I'm here at my condo. I just woke up." The woman started to suck his "soldier". He groaned.

"Iho, what are you doing?"Fuck you, woman.

"Ah, nothing. Wait mom.. I'll call you back"

"O-okey.." then he hung up.

"Stop."

"What do you mean 'stop that'?

"Stop what you're doing. And go."

"But-"

"No more buts, Precy."

The woman stood up with an angry face. Tila batang hindi nabigyan ng candy. She puts her clothes on. Before walking out of the door, she looked at him. "Damn you, James! One more thing, it's Mercy not Precy!" she exclaimed.

Slut.

Yes. He despise women but that doesn't mean he cannot use them to fullfill his needs as a man. Marami na siyang babaing nakasama..sa kama. Pero hanggang doon nalang lahat 'yon. Every woman he will touch should know that before a one hot night.

Hindi rin naman siya pumapatol kung kani-kanino lang. Kumbaga may class lahat. Aside from that, ang mga babae naman ang nagpapakita ng motibo sa kanya-- Just like that Mercy girl that he just met last night at the bar, isa itong anak ng congressman. But he doesn't care! He's done with her and that's it!