Kagura POV

It's gone I don't know where it is. "Let me down you pig." I need my sword, he took it away. Now I don't know where it is. He silently kept moving not even showing if he heard me. I didn't stop shouting till he stopped suddenly. He put me down and I had no idea where we are. "Where are w...?" I turned around to ask him only to find his lips placed on mine. His shadows due me in and for now my sword didn't matter.

Levy POV

"Do you really have to carry me like this?" I ask lifting my face out of his back. He had me swung over his shoulder like I was a doll.

"Gihihi." Gajeel's laughed his trade mark laugh.

I huffed and slumped back down in to his back.

I don't know where we're going and I barely remember how I got here. All I remember was Laxus losing it and all the dragon slayers escaping. I hope everyone else is alright.

* * *

Finally after what seemed like years, Gajeel stoped walking and looked around, next he slowly slid me off of his shoulder. At first I was surprised, we weren't in Mongolia anymore. Where are we? The forest is so dense you can hardly see anything in it, except the small narrow path we must have travelled down in to the deepest part of the forest, where the morning light danced through the leaves. We must have been walking all night, it was morning now. I walk towards the edge of the clearing we were in and peak out in to the dense forest.

"Be careful." Gajeel says from over my shoulder.

I turn around, "Where are we?" I ask.

Gajeel takes my hand and gently pulls me along, "In the forest." He keep pulling me along till we reach a bigger clearing.

I freeze. It's perfect here, a door tucked into the side of the mountain that seemingly came out of nowhere, a river running along the side. Then there was him, just standing there. For the first time in forever he looks in peace. No internal battle, no regret, no rage, no nothing. His happy here, this is where he belongs.

"Where are we?" I ask again.

He looks down confused, "In the forest, just outside of Oak Town..."

"No," I shake my head. "Where are we to you?"

He smiles down at me slight blush dusting his checks, the iron on my arm becomes more intense. But the thing is I don't mind. I like it, this iron is apart of me. "My home, where Matalicana raised me." He looks down at me, pulling me towards the door. "My nest." He said opening the door showing me inside.

Romeo POV

We ran, we ran so fast and so far. Laughing, I've never felt this good, this free. This is true freedom, here with her. We fall, we get hurt. But the thing is I don't feel any of it we just keep running. When we get tired we sleep but other than that we always move.

* * *

Till finally we stopped. It's the middle of the night, but we can still see perfectly fine, the moon lights the way.

We move slower now till we come to the edge of a cliff. Wendy holds out her hand looks at me dead in the eye. I look down and back at her. What is she thinking?

"Trust me." She smiles, I can't help it I react to her. My hand finds its way to her. We look down together and jump. I'm scared, no terrified. But I know nothing bad would happen, not with her.

Slowly as we near the bottom the air seems to get denser and slows our fall to a stop and delivers us to the bottom gently on our feet. She giggles at the look of awe on my face. Then turns and runs, of cause I follow.

I catch up to her only to see her lying on the ground. I walk over and join her lying on the ground, she point up and I follow her hand, then I see it, how I missed it I don't know. The walls suranding we opened up to the sky, and billions of starts shined through. Spinning and shining in the sky.

"I loved it here." I heard a quite whisper. "Grandeeney and I use to lay down here all night and watch the starts, the sky." I look over to her and wipe a stray tear falling from her eye. And take her hand. "You know Dragons never let people in to their nests but with you here it seems safer, better. Romeo welcome to my home, welcome to my nest"

Lucy POV

I don't remember coming here, I don't remember arriving here, and I don't remember going to sleep. But I do remember Natsu, I remember running away, running away with him.

I shift slightly tyring to snuggle back in to the warmth behind me, it obliged, warm arms rapping around me and pulling me in closer. "Natsu." I murmur back. He only growled in response, "What are we doing here Natsu, where are we."

I only get a one word reply but it's all I need to know that he speaks the truth, he says it with so much confidents and so much pride I know it must be true.

"Home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long but I hope it was worth the wait, now the next chapter will be the last but after that I do have an announcement so watch this space.

I don't own Fairy Tail

~Bee