Chapter 35

I wake up and go downstairs, Blaire and Caspar are already awake with Hershey in the lounge, I go into the lounge.

"Morning!" They say, I look at them, cuddled together with Hershey play biting caspars finger.

"Good morning," I say. They smile and I smile back at them. I hear crying and I run upstairs to the baby room, I give Holly her bottle, and change her Nappy or Diaper. I quickly go into my wardrobe and tie my hair up in a messy bun, I only put concealer on, with a bit of powder, and a blink of mascara. I change into leggings and one of Joe's baggy t-shirts, that isn't actually baggy on him, it just is on my petit body. And I finish with my pair of white converse.

Joe is still fast asleep and I smile. I am about to walk out of the door, when Someone or something grabs my wrist, I swivel around on my heals, to see Joe, laid in bed.

I smile again, "morning, Handesome." He smiles.

"G'morning, Beautiful." I kiss his lips, and I leave the room as he gets up.

I guess he gets in the shower as I hear the water running, and Joe singing. I smile and vlog it. I skip downstairs.

"I'm off to the shop quick, won't be long!" I shout from the door, I hear Joe shout bye, and my sister and Caspar shouts back too.

I get in my car and play the music as I drive to Asda. I listen to music, and I see my phones screen light up, and see Joe's phoning me. I couldn't really answer it so I leave it.

By the time I get to Asda, I've forgotten to ring Joe back, I grab a trolley and buy groceries, and some baby stuff. I go to check out, and load all my stuff on the conveyer belt, the lovely young girl, behind the till smiles at me, "Your Jessica Go— Sugg, right?" I laugh at how she remembers my second name is Sugg now. I smile and nod, "Oh my god, I love your videos, and your so lucky to be Joe's husband! How's holly!?" She says I smile.

"Aw Thankyou," she shrugs as if to say it's no problem, "and she so cute, and she's healthy which is good!" I laugh.

She grabs her phone as I finish packing the last bag, "can I get a picture quick?" She says, I smile and nod, we get a selfie, and I sign her phone case.

I wave bye and leave to my car, I load the stuff in my car and get in the drivers seat. I start to drive.

Troyes song comes on the radio, and I take my eyes off the road, just to turn it up, I look up too see a asshole who swerved infront of me, making me break, but I slip off road and crash my car into the tree, I jolt forward, and bang my head on the steering wheel; everything seems to be happening so quick, because before I knew it the tree fell on the car, to the left where the passenger side is, and it tilts the car slightly, branches now poking me. "Miss, are you okay!?" I hear a panicky women's voice, before I could answer, a white flash appeared and everything went black.

*Joes POV*

I've been trying to phone Jess ever since she went out to ask her to pop to Niomi and Marcus' to pick up my coat I left there.

I ring again, and I finally get an answer, but not by Jess, by this women. Her voice is shaky, "hello, I found the phone in the pocket of the girl driving the car, Mini Cooper, the number plate 5UGG C4R. Shes just had an car accident, she's breathing, but eyes are shut and not talking. Who am I speaking too?" I feel all shaky, as Blaire and Caspar sees the worry, and looks concerned.

"Joe, her husband. Before you phoned me you did phone the ambulance, right!?" My voice risin a bit with anger for not being with her.

"Yeah, sir, don't worry, they've got her out the car, in the back of the ambulance, taking her to the main hospital, you and any close relitaves or friends may come but will have to wait in the waiting room, they say." She says. I can tell my breathing is shaking. I was lost for words. My beautiful wife. Is now, probarbly, covered in scars, and could be gone forever.

"Er. Okay." I put the phone down and grab my stuff and get into a taxi. Confused, Caspar and Blaire follow, with holly in their arms. I text my people like, Zoe, Alfie, And Luke to tell them what's happened. They seem shocked and said their on their way. I tell Caspar and Blaire what the woman told me as we arrive.

I run inside to the to where a nurse is stood with papers. "Jessica Sugg, is she okay!? Please say she's okay, she can't go she completes my life, I need to see her.." She smiles a little smile to try to comfort me, it didn't work, I just am all panicky. I don't want to loose Jess, she's all I got. She's the most beautiful girl in the world. I need Her! The nurse waves me to follow her, and I walk in a fast pace behind her, as she leads me to a room, she goes in and I follow.

"She's in a coma, sir. She could wake up, but if she doesn't, after a atleast 6-7 weeks, we will have to ask you weather you want a operation on her brain to try awaken her, but it may not work and if it does she may not be able to remember, or you want the machines switched off, as we see from records, she has no parents, so you will have to choose." She smiles weakly. I do too, I break down in tears next to the bed, "I'll leave youse alone." The nurse says leaving the room, I look up, my eye sight blurry from tears filling up in my eyes.

"Please stay strong, beautiful, I love you. I need you. Don't break my heart. Don't make me feel lonely again, your all I have, you've made me the man I am today. Jess, I need you." I kiss her cold dry lips. The room goes silent, all you can hear is the constant Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep of the machine that I can't believe is the only thing I am relying on to keep my beautiful wife alive.

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep.

"How is she?" Zoes voice interrupts the silence. I smile weakly, trying to focus my eyes, I see zoes red puffy eyes, she smiles weakly too, I get up and hug her, and I break down in tears,

"I can't believe that we could loose the person, who I can't imagine my life without," Zoe pulls away from the hug, and wipes the tears away.

"Hey, who said we will loose her, come on Joe, think positively. Jess is strong, strong enough to wake up from a coma, and be perfectly healthy. Strong enough to bare the pain she's in with scratches and bruises." Zo smiles weakly.

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep.

Tanya, Jim, Niomi and Marcus came to visit, with set out a little big comfy bed on the floor in the mediumish size room, we all take places in it, I'm between Alfie and Caspar. Luke and Blaire are hurt, you can tell, but they aren't crying, I think everyone the same, but me, right now I'm weak, I can't be strong.

"This is my fight song. Take back my life song.." I sing quietly to myself, looking at the bed where the numb body of my wife lay.

A tear rolls down my cheek, as I blink.

Wake up soon Jess.

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep..

Between us, Joe Sugg fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara