Chapter 12

"Wake up, beautiful." Joe says waking me up by shaking my petit body, I flutter my eyes open, and smile at him, "put something nice on, we are going on a date." I suddenly feel really excited by that, so I feel really awake now, although I'm not a morning person.

Joe runs us a bath, and we get in it, whilst eating our breakfast, I put on the tv, on last nights Xfactor, we watch that.

When we get out, I change into a white skater dress that has black dots all over it. I put on my black leather jacket over it, black tights, and boots.

I do my makeup and curl my hair. Joe wears his white t-shirt with his denim jacket and jeans. We get in a taxi.

"Where are we going?" The taxi driver asks.

Joe hands him a note, "it's a surprise for her." Joe winks at him, he chuckles, and starts driving.

"Just tell me." I whine,

"No." Joe says, I roll my eyes and give up.

I decide to tweet.

@Jessica_Gomez : I hate surprises.

Loads of people start asking questions and I laugh to myself.

The taxi starts to slow down, "close your eyes." Joe speaks, So I do.

The taxi stops, and I hear a door open, close, then talking.

I hear my door open and, I'm guessing, Joe's hand takes mine, helping me out the car. We walk, Joe helping me with when I need to step up a curb.

"Open." Joe says softly from behind me, his arm round my waist, "Jessica, Welcome to Central Park." I smile. It's beautiful,  autumn leaves, there's couples walking hand in hand, having picnics.

We walk along the path hand in hand til we get to a big place, there's a fountain, and a lake. There's someone playing I think a saxophone, they are playing music. Joe and I sit on the edge of the fountain, like the guy playing the saxophone was.

We get a selfie, and we ask someone to take a photo,  Joe's arm snakes round my waist for it, and tickles my side, making me laugh into his chest. We take Joe's phone from the women that took the photo, after thanking her.

"This is beautiful, joe, Thankyou so much for bringing me here." I say softly. He smiles and shrugs.

"It's alright, I brought you to a beautiful place because your a beautiful girl." Joe says, although it's cheeses I found it cute.

I kiss his lips. Joe pulls me to the lake and we get a boat. I sit on the back as Joe rows, today we are vlogging, but it won't be going up til December 26th.

So I tweet;

@jessica_gomez : mine and Joe's vlog that we are doing today won't be going up til December 26, due to something very exciting!

Well, I find it exciting, even if they don't.

Joe sits down as our boat just stays in the middle of the boat. We take a photo of each other with the backround of the colourful trees.

We get of the boat when we row it back to where we got on it, we hand in hand went back to the fountain where he is playing a thousand years by Christina Perry by the fountain. Joe asks someone to video, handing him his vlogging camera, as he grabs my hand, pulling me away, "may I have this dance." He says, bowing. I laugh

"Why not." I shrug

I laugh, as we start to dance to the song. Joe twirls me slowly under his arm as he smiles at me, we dance as people start to watch.

When the song finished, joe pulls my body closer to his and kisses my lips, I smile against the kiss, "I love you, handesome." I mumble. Everyone around us claps and 'aws' I smile at Joe, as he chuckles.

Joe takes his camera back.

He grabs my hand and we get back in a taxi, again with the note.

"Ready for part two?" Joe asks, I raise an eyebrow, he's done so much for me today, I feel useless. Joe is so sweet, but what more can he do?

"Where are you taking me, now?" I smirk, he shrugs innocently.

Soon we slow down again, "close." Joe says, so I shut my eyes, and I hear doors open and close, talking and my door open, a hand helping me out the taxi.

We go inside, I only know because it's suddenly warmer than outside, and we went through a door, I hear Joe talking, but it was muffled as Joe had covered my ears with his hands.

After a few minutes Joe tells me to open, as I see a helicopter. I laugh. "Isn't this something more for your fun?" I joke. Joe rolls his eyes.

"Wait and see." He smirks.

We get in the helicopter, we fly above New York, I look out he window.

"So what's the point in this!?" I practically shout, "I know It's beautiful the view is amazing bu—" Joe cuts me off by pointing out my window, I look to see the Statue of Liberty.

The helicopter slowly hovers it, and a ladder is chucked out the window, dangling down. Joe kisses my cheek, "go down, I'll meet you down there." I feel anxious.

"Oh my god, Joe, this is great, but I'm scared." I say softly.

"You'll be fine!" He says. I smile at him, feeling a lot less worried and I go down the ladder, as Joe follows me down,
I hop off onto the ground. Joe vlogs us.

"So I've brought Jess up here. We are now stood on the Statue of Liberty."

I kiss Joe's jawline, in camera shot on purpose. "Thankyou Handesome, this is beautiful." I say, admiring the view.

"Not as beautiful as you." Joe says. I laugh sarcastically.

"Your cute, but stop with the cheesy remarks." I laugh.

Joe chuckles. We go back in the helicopter and head back.

We head back to the hotel; when we arrive we put on Netflix on the TV, and have a bath together. And we play that draw invisible things on the back and guess it game.

When we get out its 9:00 and we go to sleep.