Chapter 20

It's Boxing Day, we wake up, and I all of a sudden grab my laptop, Joe's face looks confused, but I think that he understands what I'm doing when I click YouTube and click on his recent video, the one where we told everyone about us.

I scroll to the comments and I see the top comment is from Zoe. I read it;

Joe, I know I've known Jessica all my life, but she isn't right for you, she is a lying bitch and doesn't love you, she told me. She only said yes to being your girlfriend because she's using you for Caspar, she's never been good with boys, and never will be. You don't deserve her, broseph, you really don't.

A tear rolls down my eye, "what's the matter?" Joe asks, I point to the comment from Zoe, "I'm not using you, I promise." I cry. Joe kisses my cheek.

"It's okay, I'll sort this." He says, softly, "ZOE!" He shouts, Zoe walks in smiling, she sees Joe's angry face and my face, eyes have darkened, their bloodshot from crying, and tear marks down my cheeks. I don't make eye contact, I just read through other comments, and their actually positive, a few negative, but nothing big, the one that hurt me the most was zoes.

"What's up?" Her smile drops. I can't believe she doesn't know, I thought she was okay with Joe and I, obviously not.

"Oh you know." Joe says, she looks at us both confusingly, and shakes her head, " Joe pushes the laptop towards her, as she looks at the screen. "I can't believe you would lie to try and split us up." I say.

Zoe's phone starts to go mad with screenshots of the comment and questions. Zoe still looks confused, "I- I never said this." She says, looking as if she's about to cry.

She runs out, Joe and I look at eachother, as another tear runs down my cheek.

She runs back in with her laptop, she starts typing, "I've been hacked." I wipe the last tear away as Zoe looks worried.

Zoe grabs her phone and starts typing on Twitter.

@zozeebo: you may have saw that comment on @joe_sugg 's video, hat was not me, I've been hacked

Followed by;

@zozeebo: I love the fact they are together, and she is not using Joe for Caspar, she loves Joe.

I then tweet;

@jess_gomez: guys I'm fine, after I found out Zoe was hacked, but whoever hacked @zozeebo give her it back #GiveZoesYoutubeBack

Joe then tweets:

@joe_sugg: that comment left by 'zoe' was actually a hacker, Zoe doesn't think that way, but my sister needs it back! #GiveZoesYoutubeBack

We get the hashtag trending, world wide! Zoe refreshes her YouTube, and keeps on trying to log in,

Alfie then tweeted;

@pointlessblog: THIS IS NOT ZOE! #GiveZoesYoutubeBack *screenshot of the comment*

Zoe tried to log in...

Processing...

Processing...

"IM LOGGED ON!" She shouts. We all cheer.

Zoe tweets

@zozeebo: got it back! Thanks for the hashtag #GiveZoesYoutubeBack ily! <3

I hug Zoe and she hugs back, and Joe and I pack to leave.

We get downstairs with the bags and we say bye to Zoe and Alfie...And Nala.

We get in my car and I drive to pick Caspar up, after an 1hiur and half I'm guessing drive, we arrive at the airport, Joe had made a piece of white card with Caspar And Josh written on it, we stand in the airport waiting for them.

We see Josh and Caspar wheeling their cases towards us, but they haven't seen us, Josh sees us and smiles, nudging Caspar.

Caspar looks at us and waves, and I wave back.

We give him a hug and we go back to Caspar and Joe's.

When we arrive I kick my shoes off and run downstairs for a looonnggg shower.

*joes pov*

"Erm, so can I speak to youse, whilst Jess is in the shower?" I speak, they nod and we sit on the couch.

"I'm thinking of buying a house for Jess and I, and I was wondering if Josh would like my half of the rent." I say, Josh's face lights up but caspars doesn't look too happy.

"Buddy, I'm happy for you, of course, but I'll miss our pranks." He smiles, I smile back.

"We can still prank." I smirk, "and you can practice on Josh."

"No!" Josh says. I chuckle and we play Fifa.

*jess' POV*

I've been in the shower for half an hour so I get out, I put my pyjamas on and I go upstairs to the boys playing Fifa.

I order pizza for us all and I cuddle with Joe on the couch as we watch Josh and Caspar play Fifa.

Now and then Josh or Caspar smirk at me, and I don't know why, and I'm quite scared about it.

Caspar looks at me and smirks again, "why do you keep doing that!?" I laugh.

They shrug, I roll my eyes as the pizza arrives. I pay the delivery man with a tip and we eat out pizza watching TV.

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP SMIRKING AT ME!?

___________________________

In bed, I cuddle into Joe.

"Night." Joe says.

"g'night." I say back