Chapter 25

Joe and I, for a video, we thought we'd Skype friends to tell them we are engaged, film the reaction, I grab my laptop, and open up the app to video my screen, then I open up Skype. Joe finish setting up his mic and other camera, he sits down on the couch next to me. Zoe and Alfie are behind the camera, watching.

We film the intro, "so today I'm joined with my beautiful fiancé, Jessica."

"Wait there Joseph." Zoe says from behind the camera, "fiancé?" She says playing along.

I nod, "Joe liked me so he put a ring on me." I wave my hand, singing, "woa-oh oh-oh oh oh oh woah oh oh." Joe smiles with amusement.

We do a close up on the beautiful ring, and sit back down, "so we are going to Skype friends and family that don't know yet and film their reaction."

We firstly Skype my brother and sister, who are at my nannas and grandads. We call them and my brother picks up. "Hi!" I say, he smiles and answers with a hi back.

"What's up!?" He says, peppy, and happy.

"Is Blaire there too? Tell her to come here, Joe and I have news."

"Your not pregnant are you?" I giggle, and look at Joe,

"Close." I smirk, he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"BLAIRE COME HERE A SECOND!" My brother shouts, I smile, and you hear footsteps, and the door open, Blaire sits next to Luke.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"So Joe and I have news." I say.

"Last night, I proposed to Jess," Joe says.

"I said yes." I smile widely, "Therefore we are engaged!" I say holding my hand up with my ring on it. Hey both clap excitedly.

"When's the wedding?" My sister asked.

"Not for a long time." I laugh, she frowns sarcastically.

We finish that fall and we call in the order of, jim and Tanya, Marcus and Niomi, Josh and Caspar, Troye, Tyler and Connor.

All reactions where great.

I don't want my brother to walk me down the isle, because he wouldn't want to, he would want to stand at the front to see his sister walk down the isle, and tbh, he's never been big, and he said if I ever got married he doesn't want a part, as long as he can watch his little sister walk the isle and kiss the groom he'd be fine. I text him,

Hope you don't mind, I remember you saying you wouldn't want to, so I've chose Troye or Connor too xx

I've chose them because they are like brothers, and they already said they'd love to come to the wedding, Troye, Connor and Tyler are going to stay in the spare room and on the couch for the week til the wedding.

I text Troye and Connor in a group chat,

I've chose one of you munchkins to walk me down the isle, I don't know which one, and I just want to let you know it won't be personal, I love you both :) xx

Troye instantly replys,

That's k, love you too munchkin ;) X

And Connor,

I don't mind who you choose, I'm so happy and proud for you, love you too, munchkin 3 ;) X

I smile, Zoe and Alfie went to visit Jim and Tanya half way through the video, joe and I are sat on the couch facing eachother. I have a note book, and he's on his laptop, I'm writing down the guest list;

Zoe
Alfie
Jim
Tanya
Louise
Gabby
Lucy
Lydia
Marcus
Niomi
Connor
Troye
Luke
Blaire
Caspar
Oli
Dan
Phil
Conor Maynard
Jack Maynard
Joe's old bath mates
Dom
Maddie
My friend George from school, (yes George Shelley)
James (Olis Brother)
Josh
Joe's parents
Joe's nana and grandad
Joe's aunt and uncle and cousins.
My cousins and aunt and uncles

I write more, and then I scribble down notes of what flavour cake Joe and I would like. "What about our song?" I say, tapping my pen in my book, Joe looks at me.

"How about the song I proposed to, the song we danced too. A thousand years?" Joe says, I nod and smile and scribble it down.

I write down my bridesmaids, flower girl and maid of honour.

Maid of honour- Zoe
Bridesmaids- My sister,
Gabby
Niomi
Tanya
Flower girl- my cousin, Esme, she's 7 years old.

I phone Zoe,

"Hello?" I smile at her voice,

"Hi Zo!" I say

"Hi, is everything alright," I nod even though she can't see me.

"Can you put me on speaker? Is tan in the room?" She hums a "mhm" and I hear tan say hi, "so, I was wondering if you'd like to be a bridesmaid, tan, and Zoe would you like to be my maid of honour?" I smile. Zoe and Tanya squeal, I'm guessing Joe heard, because he looked up from his laptop editing, and laughs.

"We'd love to!" They say simultaneously. I laugh and we chat more.

I then text Blaire,

HI BRIDESMADE ;) *nudge nudge*

I laugh at myself, she instantly replys.

OMG, I LURVVV YOU SIS!

I smile, Joe watches me, smiling.

"It makes me happy knowing your happy." He says, i smile and kiss his hand.

I then make a group chat with Niomi and Gabby.

Hey girls, Thankyou for being my bridesmaids ;)

They spam my phone

Gabby- Oh My God! Jess! Yayyayayayyayaay!

Niomi- YAYYY

Gabby-So excited

Niomi- Me too!

They spam and I laugh as I text my aunt asking if Esme would like to be flower girl. It's a while when I get a yes for a reply. I smile.

"So, Jim, Caspar, Alfie or Marcus for my best man?" Joe chuckles, I shrug.

"Up to you, can you not have more than one?"

Joe pulls his phone out, types, and nods, "yeah." I smile.

Joe and I head to our office, I sit at my computer and he sits at his, we make some personalised invitations. We plan our engagement party.