Chapter 8

I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in. I put on a floral skater dress that's navvy blue with yellow flowers, I put on a black cardigan and my ankle boots. I do a natural makeup look. I leave my hair straight, and Joe comes out the bathroom. "You look gorgeous today." He says hugging me.

"you too." I say, as I peck his lips. We go downstairs to a full English breakfast.

We finish eating it, and put our bags in the car. We say bye to Graham and get in the car.

When we arrive, we get out the car, and Zoe knocks on the door, hers and Joe's cousin opens, with his girlfriend behind him. "Hii!" They say.

"Hello!" Zoe says, they greet us all, by a hug, mine and Joe's hands intertwined. They smile at us when they notice.

Tracey, Zoe and Joe's mum, comes through. "Jess!" She says hugging me, "how are you!?"

"I'm good Thankyou, and you?" I ask,.

"I'm great!" She says, "you look beautiful!" She says.

"Thats what I said." Joe says behind me. His mum looks at us confusingly,until she realises.

"Aw! Congrats! I'm so happy!" She says hugging us together. She ran outside to tell everyone, I looked up to Joe as he pecks my lips, I go to help Tracey and Joe's grandma with snacks and food, chatting to them and the cousins.

*joes pov*

I smile as I watch Jessica getting along with my family. She's smiling and laughing, I can tell in her eyes that she's having fun.

My grandad walks over too me, "hi son," he says, hugging me.

"Hi grandad, how are you?"

"Good, I hear that's your woman." He winks at me, I nod, "I remember when we where your age, your nana was the bees knees," I chuckle at that bit, "take care of your beautiful girlfriend, you've done well." He winks again jokingly and walks to say hi to Zoe. I walk into the kitchen, as Jess notices me, turning around, she smiles at me. I smile back and I wrap my arm round her. I have a beer, with my cousins and we go sit outside, there's a few tables around, Zoe, Alfie, me, Jess and my cousin and his girlfriend sit at one table.

Jess has a lemonade like Zoe, where as me and my cousin and Alfie have beer.

*jess' pov*

Joe's hand is rested on my right knee, and my hand ontop, just so I can keep it there, just I case Joe has any ideas.

I'm sat I between Joe and his cousins girlfriend, who I've learnt her name is Rhiann. I'm just guessing the names. I can't actually remember Joe telling us his cousins names. Rhiann and I chat, getting to know eachother, and we tell eachother about Joe and Tom again I'm guessing , Joe's cousin.

Zoe, rhiann and I get up to go get some snacks for the table.

"So how long have you and Joe been together?" I laugh

"3-4 days." She awes, "but I love Joe, I really do." I say as we walk, back outside, we place the crisps and dip on the table. We snack and pick on them whilst chatting.

We get monopoly out and play monopoly. "I will beat your little ass, mr.sugg." I say smirking.

"Will you now?" I nod, "well, we will see about that." He smirks.

We play and everyone else has gave up, its just Joe and I, "just give up." Alfie sighs.

"No. I have to beat Joe." I say.

"Competitive much." Tom says.

"Their both competitive, they always have been." Zoe laughs.

We play until Joe goes bankrupt. He walks away from the table and inside. I run back inside laughing at him. I grab his hand, "aw, are you being a sore loser." I say pouting.

"No, I'm just can't stand it when I lose to a girl." I laugh at him and roll my eyes. I kiss his lips softly.

"Does that make you feel better?" I smirk, he nods. I smirk as we walk back outside.

It's soon 3pm, and it's getting dark and cold, we all go inside, we put on the tv, I sit in between Joe's legs on the floor as he's on the couch.

We soon get in the car, say goodbye to everyone and go home. We stop off at Macdonalds, and eat it on the way back. I fall asleep in the car

------

We arrive home, I run upstairs and have a shower. I put on my pyjama shorts and Minnie Mouse top, I go downstairs, and play with Nala with Joe. I have a cup of tea, whilst watching Americain Horror story with Zoe, as the boys went out to the pub.

After a few episodes I go to bed. I sleep straight away.

Midnight.

I wake up to Joe getting into bed. "How many have you had?" I mumble

Joe chuckles "1 and some Coke." I smile as he pecks my lisp.

"Night." I say softly, going back to sleep

A/N- story this is short! I'm on 5% and I'm not home at the moment so I don't have a charger :)