Chapter 26

*Flashback to Joe And Caspar Hit The Road Premiere*

Baring in Ming Joe and Jess are not engaged here :) and have not moved in with eachother too :P but they where outed to the public (The Premiere is after Christmas in this story)

I wake up, today is the premiere of Joe And Caspar Hit The Road. I went and had my eyebrows done, and I left Joe and Caspar at their apartment. I also went and had my hair done, I had dark purple streaks but into my hair.

I get back to the apartment with my dress too, Joe and Caspar had gone to the hotel room to get ready there and I'm getting ready here.

I wear a beautiful black dress with lace sleeves see picture, and black heel shoes with bows, I do my makeup, with red Matt dark lipstick.

I curl my hair in barrel curls that looks so pretty with the dark purple streaks doing through the curls. I grab my phone and bag and get in the taxi to the hotel.

I walk down the hall and knock on the door, Joe answers, smiling.

"You look gorgeous! You'll be the best looking one there!" He says, kissing my cheek, I smile.

"And you look, Spiffing, young sir." I try my best to sound posh; I smirk, curtsying, Joe chuckles and hugs me.

"I'm proud of you, Handesome." I mumble in my normal voice.

"Thankyou, Pi, Gorgeous." He says softly in my ear, sending tingles through my body.

"Pi." I mumble, there's a knock on the door as Caspar comes out the bathroom, Joe and i pull away.

Conor arrived, with Jack and Oli, then Josh and Tom, Joe's cousin.

We then leave. Joe and Caspar got in Katie The Campervan and Joe comes back out, "wanna come in with?" He says, holding out his hand. I smile and take his hand, I get into the back. Joe starts driving.

We start to hear cheering and screaming, as we see the red carpet and the long line of people, before we get onto the red carpet Joe stops and I get out, I stand at the side where no one can see me and I watch he campervan drive, and park on the red carpet, the boys get out waving and smiling as the photographers take photos. Joe looks my way and winks at me, signalling me to come over there.

I walk out and walk to where they are, people spot me and scream. Joe's arm instantly wraps round my waist, Joe kisses my lips as I see flashes go off, and clicks and screams, I ignore it and enjoy the kiss. We pull away, and I smile, and then hug Caspar.

Us three get a photo infront of the campervan, then Caspar moves to get photos with viewers, and Joe and I get photos.

We then move so Joe gets one on his own, and I go get photos, then Caspar gets one on his own.

I meet a few people, and get selfies and sign things.

"Beautiful, they want you to go get a photo by yourself." Joe says into my ear, I smile and nod.

I stand infront of Katie and pretend to blow a kiss at the camera, then I smile with my hand on my hip, I then point to the bit on the side of campervan that has Joe and Caspar hit the road on and I pull a suprised face.

I then walk away as more and more Youtubers arrive.

We just go along the red carpet and get selfies, and Leon Jims Brother comes over to me, "Jim wants to go interview you." He smiles, I nod and go to where Jim was, we stand infront of the board with Joe and Caspar written all over it, Jim smiles.

"So I'm joined with the beautiful Jessica Gomez!" He says, I wave at the camera.

"How are you!?" He says, then gives me the mic to speak.

"Overwhelmed!" I say, looking around, "so many people!" I say into the mic.

"So Joe is your boyfriend," he says, I nod, "so how proud!?" I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Like from here all the way around the world, to the moon and back!" I say, "and I love him double that much." I laugh. Jim chuckles.

"Jim where's your beautiful wife!?" I ask, he points to where she is getting selfies.

I answer more questions and meet Zoe and Joe's mum, and we chat, then I chat to KSI, then Alfie and Zoe, then I find Joe.

I see him, and run up to him shouting his name. He turns to me smiling chuckling. I reach him and hug him, he spins me round.

"When I first met you," I say softly as he places me down, but his hands on my waist still, "if someone told me that you will be Joe's girlfriend, and you'll be in a movie and have a book," I feel very emotional and proud, and I keep back the tears, "I would of laughed in their face." I giggle a bit.

Joe smiles, and kisses my cheek, "Dont cry, you'll ruin your whole makeup look." He chuckles, I smile, he must of been able to tell, he can always tell by looking in my eyes. I giggle again and breathe in and out deeply, and smile up looking into his eyes, I almost forgot there was viewers and cameras everywhere, "loving the hair tho." He winks.

We get off the red carpet and go into the theatre. Joe goes on stage and has an interview with Jim.

The movie was hilarious, and Joe had mentioned me so many times, and it made my heart melt. I didn't go to the after party, I went to go visit Gabby with Lucy and Lydia, as Gabby was ill, and Joe said he will get the taxi to pick me up to go home.

I arrive at Gabbys, and I lend her onesie and I tie my hair up in a messy pony, and take my makeup off. I put my dress and shoes in a bag, Gabby said I can keep the onesie, as she has another one.

We sit and watch TV, with Lucy and Lydia and snack on food. We also chat, and have a lot of laughs.

Joe had tweeted a photo and instagramed one something and tagged me in it.

I look at the tweet , it was the photos of us, me and him together, one of me on my own posing, the third of us kissing, he had captioned it,

@joe_sugg : My beautiful girlfriend couldn't ask for better xx

I tweet back;

@jess_Gomez : Love You so much Joseph xxx

Im guessing everyone saw it as they 'awe' out loud. I smile and look at this Instagram photo. It was the one of us kissing.

The caption;

I love this girl so much! @Jess_Gomez , Pi xx

I comment

Pi xxxx

And smile to myself.

We all watch funny YouTube videos and we laugh, and chat to vlogs.

Joe then texts me;

Taxi is outside :) xx

I get up, say bye to he girls, grab my things and get in the taxi.

To my suprise, the boys weren't drunk, I kiss Joe's lips and smile at Caspar in the front seat.

I fell asleep on the way, and I wake up to arms lifting me up, and putting me to bed, a soft kiss on my lips, and now I know it's Joe, Joe gets in beside me and we fall asleep

*Flashback over*