Chapter 10

Unedited, if there's any grammar mistakes ignore them plz :)

Skipped to going to New York

I wake up early, I had a lot of time to get over my jet lag from Australia, I had two full days. in Australia all I did was Skype Joe and do meet ups.

Today Joe and I are going to New York, Joe wanted to take me there, I heard Louise will be there too, so that'll be fun!

Joe also has one book signing there, but Louise and I said we will go explore New York.

I feel fresh when I wake up, Joe and I had packed the night before, so we wake up, get ready, pack the rest of our stuff up and leave the apartment.

Joe and I are still in a happy relationship, it's now November the 2nd, meaning only a month and 23 days til Christmas! Yes I'm one of those people.

On Christmas Joe and I would of been boyfriend and girlfriend for two months, and we agreed on Christmas Day we will tell our viewers.

------

We go through all stages at the airport and we board the plane, and you get me holding my Starbucks. "Classic white chick" I guess.

Joe and I sit on the plane, "so in my vlog we try and hide the fact your staying in the same room, vice versa, and it's okay when we are out of the hotel room." I nod to agree with Joe. I pull out my earphones and listen to music whilst Joe is playing some game on the TV screen.

All of a sudden my music goes quieter, I look at Joe who is putting a earphone in his ear, I rest my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

I wake up after s few minutes sleep, not a lot, and I don't know why. Joe smiles as he sees my eyes flutter open, I smile back, "Joe." I say softly.

"Yes, beautiful." He smiles.

"Do you think we are doing the right thing?" Joe looks at me confused, "I mean, hiding it from our viewers for all that time?" I say.

"Course, if not, we will learn my our mistakes, but everything will be fine." Not gonna lie, I was feeling a bit panicky in case everyone hated us from keeping it, but Joe was right.

Joe places a soft kiss on my lips as he smiles against it, I smile back as our noses are just touching.

We watch a movie til we hear the bell go off, so we fasten our seat belts, turn everything of for us to land.

-------

We get out the airport into a uber, we arrive at our hotel.

Our hotel had a big double bed, a tv, a bath; that had no wall around it, it was right next to the bed, it was deep to- a toilet that had a small room for itself, a cupboard that had a yoga mat in, that Joe loved!

The view from our window was great too. But overall, I'm glad I'm hear with my favourite boy.

Joe grabs my hand, "so, it's 5 o clock, what do ya want to do?" Joe says kissing my lips softly.

"Mabye Netflix and chill?" I say sarcastically. Joe raises his eyebrow.

"Really?" Joe says, tugging on the back of my bra strap. I smirk,

"No!" I say, he's still trying to get my bra off.

*joes pov*

Her bra is like it has a combination on it! Like Jesus fucking Christ. Why! It's not making me a happy little Sugg.

*jessicas pov*

"Jess." Joe mumbles agains my lips.

"Struggling there Joe?" I smirk against the kiss. Joe frowns. I smile.

"How about a bath?" I say walking to it, running it.

"Your going to let me see you naked in the bath?" I laugh at Joe.

"No, you have to hide under the bed sheets while I bath." I say sarcastically.

"Someone's in a sarcastic mood today?" Joe bites his lip, "I kinda like it." He smirks.

I smile at him, putting bubbles in the bath. "Together?" Joe says, his eyes sparkle.

I nod.

I get in first, then Joe behind me, he tries to plait my hair, we put a movie on as we bath, "I'm surprised we are doing this, I didn't think you'd want to do this til we had been together for a year." I say.

"I'm only doing it for you, and I only would of waited til then to make you feel comfortable." Joe says, "have you got a bobble?" He asks, I give him the one that was around my wrist, he puts the plait down my shoulder as I feel it.

"It feels good. Zoe would be proud." I say. Joe chuckles.

Then Joe and I played this game, where he'd draw something on my back and I'd guess what it is. We played it, listening to music.

For the rest of the time in the bath, Joe laid back, and I laid back too, resting my head on his chest.

We get out and I wrap a towel around me, I out on my pyjamas and Joe orders room service. I get a pizza.

We eat up, snuggled on the bed, watching Xfactor on TV.

I get a text from Louise saying she just arrived in New York, she'll see me tomorrow when Joe's at his book signing.

Joe puts joggy bottoms on and a t-shirt, I put his t-shirt on he had gave me the other day, and leggings.

We go for a walk, I put on ugg boots and a coat and we take a walk.

We get a taxi to a park, which wasn't busy, since it was 7:00, and it wasn't a big park in New York. We walk around, chatting, hand in hand.

"Thanks for bringing me here." I say to Joe.

"No problem, beautiful." He says kissing my forehead.

"I love you." I say softly.

"I love you more." I say smirking.

Joe's lips crash onto mine, adding a bit of tongue.

"Wanna go back?" Joe asks kissing me multiple times.

"Will you be able to take my bra off this time?" I smirk against his kiss.

"Lets find out." He says excitedly, pulling me to grab a taxi.

You can probarbly guess what happened when we got back ;)

And...

Yes, we used protection ;P.