Chapter 3

*skip 2days to a Thursday!*

I wake up with Joe's beautiful blue eyes staring at me, I smile, "hi." I say softly, giggling.

"Well hello there," Joe says, smirking.

We have Justin Biebers new song playing whilst I throw on leggings and a baggy T-shirt. I throw my hair up in a pony, and do my makeup.

I leave the bathroom to a topless Joe, I couldn't help but admire his toned body. He smirks, "like what you see?" He asks.

"Yes." I think to myself, But I just laugh, Joe slips his t-shirt on over his head.

"Thanks." Joe says. Wait. Fuck. I said it out loud. Fuck.

"Shit." I mumble. Joe chuckles.

"It's alright, you can touch if you want." Joe says, pulling his t-shirt up, I roll my eyes.

"Well obviously I was joking." I say, my voice going a bit high.

"I know when your lying." Joe smirks.

This is one thing I hate about myself. I can't lie.

I laugh and grap my phone, I take a selfie with Joe, Then Joe and Caspar and Josh went to get their costume, as I sat on my bed.

I got an email that asked me if I wanted to be on the front cover of vogue, and have a section in the magazine. I reply back saying I'd love to. I'm so excited. It's in January, but the magazine will only be out in March.

I FaceTime Zoe. "Hi!" She pick up straight away.

"Hii!" I say, "guess what!?"

Zoe looks at me in confusion, "what?"

"I'm going to be on the front cover of Vogue Magazine!" I tell her. She squeals.

"YAYY! I'm so happy for you!" She says.

I smile widely, Zoe and I chat as the boys get back, I stay on face time with Zo, as the boys start to do their makeup for the Halloween party. I pack my bags still chatting with Zoe, Joe also puts his stuff in my bag, so his stuff is in there for tonight.

I help Joe do his clown makeup, with really pale foundation, red lipstick, I do a bit of brown eyeshadow and blend it to make bags round his eyes. I help him with his contacts. When I finish we show Zoe, and she jumps as Joe quickly popped up onto the screen and screams, Zoe screams, and then laughs, I laugh too.

We say good bye as Joe gets his yellow suit thing on. Caspar comes down, "do my makeup for me." I laugh, and tap the bed infront of me, signalling him to sit there, he sits down facing me. I do his face pale, and bags under his eyes, I do a few scars with my makeup I learnt to do when I wanted to learn to do facepaints. I us red lip liner, across from the top right of his forehead to his left cheek, a bit of brown eyeshadow over it to make it look like a scab. I use black eyeliner over it to make it look like stitches. I do the same to make it look like there's a scab under his eye. I finish it off with helping him with his wig.

I take my bag upstairs. And we all get into the uber. I get dropped off at the train station.

I hug Joe "bye, see you later." I say as I get out the car, I turn around and wave at them as they drive away.

I get on the train and sit on my laptop.

When I arrive my phone flashes with a text form Zoe.

Zoe💗
I'm at the train station, is that your train that just arrived? Xx

Reply- yeah, I'm getting off the train now xx

I step off and leave, to the car park too see Zoe in the Car park. She waves at me as I run to her, I put my bag in the back and get in the car.

I hug her, "Hii!" I say.

"Hello!" She says, as she vlogs, when she stops vlogging I start vlogging, then she starts driving.

We get to hers and kick off our shoes, I run into the lounge, and I open nalas play pen letting her out, I play with her as I fall on the floor, laying down as she sniffs and licks my face, I move my face away and get up as Zoe just laughs.

We put our pyjamas on, and go into the cosy room, we put on hocus pocus, as we watch it.

When it finished we had a hot chocolate as we chatted.

"We only have one spare bedroom so your going to have to share it with Joe." Zoe says, raising her eyebrows, up and down, and smirking.

"Shut up, Zo. We've done it before, and we are just friends, that's all where going to be. That's how I see him, as a friend, and that's how Joe sees me." I say. Sipping my hot chocolate.

"Oi, I know Joe likes you. He loves you, Jess. I can see in the way he looks at you, and I know you like him too. He told me, he likes you." I didn't know what to say. I look down to my lap and shrug.

I hear a phone ringing coming from my bag. I go to my bag and open it. It's Joe's phone. Caspar's ringing. I leave the room, and answer, "hello?" He says, "who's this?" He asks.

I laugh, "it's Jessica, Joe must of flung his phone in the bag, by accident, Tell him not to worry." I laugh, Caspar chuckles.

"Okay, I'll let him know, bye!" We hang up.

"Joe put his phone In The bag, by accident." I tell Zoe.

"He's useless." She jokes. I laugh.

A few hours of chatting, face masks, movies and more gossip, the boys get back. Alfie's burnt face makeup was peeling off, and Joe's face was patchy, bits of pale and normal skin colour, his lipstick smudged. They go have a shower and come back down in their comfy clothes, we watch The Chosen movie, it was scary, but not too scary, it had a lot of jump scares, and I'd always turn my head, and hide my face in Joe's chest, I could then hear Zoe giggle and mumbling something to Alfie, then Alfie laughing silently, I just roll my eyes.

We finish the movie and get a pizza.

I go and make Joe and I a cup of tea, I finish making it as I hear Alfie talking to Joe, "so Joe, when are you going to ask Jess out?"

I can just about see Joe, as he smiles, "what do you mean?" Before Alfie can speak I walk in, I hand Joe his cup of tea and we drink it, whilst watching TV.

We all make our way upstairs, I take off my makeup as Joe gets into bed.

"Goodnight." He says.

"Night, Joseph." I say getting into bed, closing my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.