Chapter 28

Part 2
The dress^^

The answer is;

Yes I am.

"I do." I say, smiling, Joe smiles, hurry up and say it, priest because God I want to kiss those soft, kissable lips of Joe's!

"I now pronounce you husband and wife; You may kiss the bride." The priest nods to Joe, and I giggle, I crash my lips onto Joe's as everyone flings Rose Pettles over us. I ignore them and enjoy the kiss. I have my arms round his neck, and his are rested on my lower back. I smile against the kiss and we pull away.

"Hello there, Wife." Joe smirks. I giggle.

"Hello there, Husband." I smile.

We go inside to where the party is being held. Joe and I hand in hand go inside a massive table set out in the middle of the room, there's music playing, and white balloons everywhere, and my bouquet of flowers placed where I'll be sat Joe and I sit in the middle of the room, with Zoe next to me and then Gabby, Niomi and Tanya, Jim is next to Tan, and then family and other friends, and next to Joe (Joe's on my right.) is Caspar, then Marcus, Then Alfie, then Oli and so on with family and friends. I'm sat opposite my sister and brother.

I have some non alcoholic champagne. And everyone else has champagne. We chat, and people say their congratulations, and etc.

Joe stands up, tapping his spoon on his glass. "I'm not good with speeches, but here it goes." He chuckles, and clears his throat by coughing, "When I first met Jess, I remember, baring in mind we where both little, I thought, 'I can tell we will always be friends' and we have been. When I asked her to be my girlfriend, I was nervous, not gonna lie, I was scared that she was gonna say no, because I thought she would think it would ruin our friendship. And to be honest I thought it would, but it hasn't. When I proposed, i knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this beautiful girl, and I really wanted to call her my wife, now I can, I couldn't be a happier lil' sugg. I love you so so so fucking much, excuse the French, and I would like to say Thankyou, for choosing to put up with me." He smiles, I stand up and hig him, kissing his lips. We pull away and look into eachothers eyes, he wipes the tear that escaped my eye.

"Love you too." I say softly.

I see everyone else crying, "now I guess it's my turn," I smile, "I haven't wrote it down, in fact I started too, but then it's not really coming from the heart." I look to my fingers that are fiddling with eachother, "Thankyou for coming! And Joe," I look down to Joe, who's looking up at me, smiling, his eye sparkles, "I've always loved you, you've been there for me, and I've always knew I could turn to you. Your laughter is my favourite kind of music, knowing your happy, and not down and upset, which is rare for a Joseph Sugg." I smile, he chuckles, so does everyone else, "Ladies and Gentleman, the love of my life!" I point to Joe, "Seriously. I can't imagine my life without he Suggs, and really I don't think I'd be here, right now, if it weren't for my mum, meeting Tracey and Graham." I gulp when I mention my mum, "Joe is so sweet that it kills me, but at the same time it keeps me alive." I smile, "I love thinking back to our kisses, under he mistletoe, our snuggles, cuddles, laughs,
jokes. Seriously Joe has such a big impact on my life."

Everyone awes as I sit down, we drink our drinks and eat our food.

I look at the dance floor at Caspar and Marcus dancing with my cousins, Esme and Frankie. I laugh at the little ones, laughing at Caspar and Marcus dancing historically. I grab Joe's hand and join in with them dancing to "in2".

Everyone joins in as we dance to A few songs from Dirty Dancing, a few one direction songs, one 5sos song and "I Don't Like it, I love it". And it's now 8:00pm

A thousand years starts playing and Joe takes my hand, leading me to the middle of the dance floor. I smile, and put my arms round Joe's neck, his rest on my waist, and everyone stands around watching. We ignore them and I look into Joe's blue eyes.

I rest my head on Joe's shoulder, and Joe pulls my body closer to his. We sway to the song. "I feel like this is the prom I never had." I say. I never went to our prom, I forgot why, I just didn't.

Joe smiles, "if someone told us ages ago we'd get married, I'd laugh, because although I had a crush on you, people said you liked me during year 9, did you love me?" He says softly.

"No." I say, Joe sighs.

"I never stopped, I've loved you from the day we met." I smile, a tear falling, Joe wipes it away, smiling, as his lips crash onto mine. I hear 'awes' and 'whoops' and I smile and Joe adds tongue to the kiss.

I pull away, and Joe smirks, "best kiss ever!" He says, I giggle and rest my head on his shoulder as he chuckles.

"This is the start, of something new! It feels so right to be here with you ohh oh." I sing, the song from high school musical, the music had stopped that we where dancing too, everyone had went back to their seats.

"LETS HAVE CAKE!" Caspar shouts! I giggle and pull away from Joe running to the cake, Joe stands behind me, as I hold the knife, he hugs me from behind, and he helps me cut the cake.

We have a piece of cake together.

To Be Continued..