Chapter 30

I wake up; Joe and I have been husband and wife for two weeks, and it's been the best, everyone was so supportive and kind when we released our wedding video and photos.

I leave Joe to lie in as I am going to Tanya and Jims to do some collab, Joe is staying home with Caspar and Oli to film videos too, and they are gonna go grocery shopping and all that shit.

I get put on my More Issues Than Vogue top on, with ripped black jeans, and my black converse.

I do my makeup quietly and I put my hair in a messy high pony tail and curl it.

"Fucking sun of a bitch!" I snap at the curling wand, after burning the skin on my thumb.

I hear a chuckle, and I remember Joe was asleep, "sorry." I say softly, he smiles and shrugs.

"It's okay." He says sitting up in bed. I smile and turn my curling wand off and put it away. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. Joe watches me smirking, I roll my eyes and unplug my phone. I peck Joe's lips.

"See you later!" I say walking downstairs from the bedroom.

"Bye, Beautiful!" I hear him shout. I grab my keys and shut the door, driving to Jim and Tanyas.

I don't think Jim is actually in, Tanya and I are filming a baking video on her channel and a Q&A on mine.

A few minutes driving and I arrived there I knock on the door and Tanya answers.

"Heyy!" I say as we hug.

"So, how's married life?" She says closing the door. I laugh a bit.

"It's great!" I say, I see she has already set up the camera and that. I put my keys down, and Tanya laughs.

I play with Martha a bit, chatting with Tan.

We then film. 

We finished filming my Q&A for my channel, and we set up for tans video where we are making a cake.

Joe texts me during the video,

Whatcha up too with tan? Text me when your on your way home! Xx

I text him back quick whilst Tan talks to the camera.

I'm filming Tan's video, and okay will do! Xx

He texts me back an, 'Okay' and tan and I bake the cake.

I crack the eggs, and tan does the flower and all that shnizzle.

When it's in the oven I play music and we dance and sing together, the song playing is Taylor Swift "Blank Space." Although the songs old Tan and I still love it.

"And I got a blank space baby!" We sing, I draw a tick in the air, "and I'll write your name." I dance to the instrumental, with Tanya, when I say dance, I mean jump around.

The song finishes and the timer goes off; I take it out and we leave it too cool as we make the icing.

I do the piping and Tanya does the toppings (sprinkles) when we finish we take load of photos for Instagram. We film the outro then finish filming, we edit them together, watching a movie.

An hour and a half passes, and Jim gets back, he greets me with a hug, and we chat a bit as he plays with Martha. Tanya and I chat about what it's like to have husbands, and sometimes Jim will but in and deny somethings.

"Like now Joe and I are married, he doesn't want to not leave me alone, in the house, I have to at least have company whilst he leaves." I laugh tan nods, agreeing. But in the corner of my eye I see Jim, shaking his head.

We then boil the kettle and have a piece of cake that we made, and a cup a tea.

"Thankyou!" I say as Jim hands me my plate with cake on it, and my cup of tea. I take little sips, and bites of my cake, whilst texting Joe.

Joe- When are you coming back? xxx

Me- Soon! Ima just finish off with my tea and cake, I'll bring you back some peices xx

Joe- Ooh yummy! Stop by McDonald's get me Caspar and Josh some Chicken burgers and Chips, because you love usssss? Xxxx

Me- I don't think I have a choice! Haha, yeah see you soon xxxx

Joe- Okayyy xxxx

I help Tanya wash up as I put my shoes on and grab my keys. I say bye to everyone and get in my car. I take a few selfies in snapchat before I start driving and caption,

on my way home to see the boys! Xx

I sent it to Joe too, I then take another one of me smiling really widely,

Had fun with Tanya today though!

And another one with me with my tongue out,

Cake was yummy!

And I plug my phone in and play Troyes "Blue Neighbourhood" album. I sing along driving home

I get the McDonald's and then drive back home.

I arrive home and I pull the break on my car and take out my keys, I unplug my phone and put the cable in the cubbyhole, and grab my phone, I get out and lock my car, I walk in and kick off my shoes and throw my keys on the table of the open lounge bit in the foyer. Joe comes out of the lounge and hugs me, I pass him the food and go put them on plates.

"Did you have fun today?" He says.

I nod, "yeah, you?" I ask, he nods too, smirking..

"Why?" He furrows his eyebrows at my one word question, "why the smirk?" I smile, pouring out the chips.

"Because I have something for you!" He says winking, I laugh.

"Whaaaaattt Isss itttt." I drag it out, looking up at Joe who's body is now inches away from mine.

He smirks and winks. Josh and Caspar come out and hand sit at the breakfast bar, eating their chips, and we all eat up.

I go for the lounge but Joe blocks my way. "Nuh-uh, not now." He smirks. I frown.