Chapter 21

March 2nd

Joe and I have been in a healthy relationship for 5 months now; My longest relationship I've had.

Right now I'm sat on Joe and Caspars couch, with Caspar, Josh and oli, watching tv. Joe's at a meeting about work and he should get back soon.

I help myself to another hand full of popcorn whilst watching Toy Story, I hear the door open and I turn my head to see Joe, he flings his keys on the table and kicks his shoes off, his other hand it's behind his back.

"Guess what saw his beautiful girlfriend on vogue." Joe says, pulling out the magazine from behind his back, "Dom said it came, and they though you might want it sooner." Joe says again.

I get up and take the magazine seeing the shots of me on it. Joe hugs me, putting his face in the crook of my neck as I fling the magazine to the other boys on the couch to look at.

"Most importantly, Joe, look who else is in the magazine." Oli says, Joe pulls away from the hug showing me a picture of Mila Kunis.

"My real girlfriend is better." Joe says going to hug me, I stop him and put my hand on his forehead.

"Oh no." I say, "guys, I think Joe is ill. He's not himself." I say acting like I was worried. Joe rolls his eyes and kisses me, Joe normally doesn't want to kiss me infront of his guy friends, but he did now.

"Your the only girl that's beautiful to me." He mumbles. I kiss him again.

"aw Thankyou Joe, I love you!" I say, hugging him. Joe takes a photo of the magazine cover, and puts it on Instagram with the caption;

@joe_sugg : @Jimstweetings , my girlfriend is better than your fiancée. I love you so much, @Jessica_Gomez

I laugh at him as I watch him tweet it.

I comment,

@Jessica_Gomez: Pi❤️

During that five months Joe and I came up with a cute little inside joke so we are able to tell eachother we love them but in a quick and cute way; you know how pi, the maths term that is 3.14159 and it goes on for infinity? Yeah so when Joe and I say "Pi" to eachother it's like saying "I love you for infinity"

In school I was that one of many people who liked maths, so Joe thought this little inside joke thing is very high school Jessica.

Joe smiles at me when he read my comment, and loads of people tweeted me why I said Pi. I ignore it and carry on watching TV with Joe, Caspar and Oli.

A/N- I know this is short, sorry, I just wanted to make something before I skip a few extra months so something REALLY EXCITING can happen. I have it all planned. You just wait and see.

I hope you enjoyed this very short chapter.

Byeee!