Chapter 27

^^^^^^^^^This day will have different parts, so there will be bigger pictures of Jess' dress, zoes and the bridesmades, also the bottom left photo is the venue  of the wedding, and the top right is the cake, enjoy this part of the story!

It's been a year, and I'm becoming Mrs.Sugg. Today's the day Joe and I make a massive event in our life. Today is the day when we can call eachother Husband and Wife. I can sign my name to Jessica Sugg.

I couldn't of said yes to any better guy, other than Joseph Graham Sugg.

Today is the biggest day of my life. And I will make it the best. Even if something happens, I won't cry, I won't even frown.

I'll smile. Like no one and nothing else matters than Joe And I.

Because this is when my Sugg Life starts.

And I've never been happier!

I'm in the closest hotel room to where the wedding is going to be, I'm with Zoe, Blaire, Gabby, Niomi, Tanya, Joe and Zoes mum, my little cousin and my aunt in the massive room.

I'd just been fitted into my dress, without messing my hair and makeup up. There's a knock at the door so Zoe goes to open it.

"Caspar I don't think your allowed to see Jess right now." I hear zoes voice speak softly. I look round the corner of the bathroom door, where I had hid behind so Caspar couldn't see me. I saw him in his suit, looking nervous.

"Actually, I'm not here to see Jess." He says, I feel confusion and his eyes look straight at Blaire.

I'm still confused, and Zoe looks at him confusingly.

"Blaire." Caspar says, breathing out, "you look—" Blaire smiles, "beautiful.." I smile as she giggles.

"Thankyou." She says blushing.

"Blaire?" He says. I smirk, she nods, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I squeal as so does everyone else.

"Yes!" She says, I hear a kissing noise, and I look to see their lips connected, I smile.

"He's gone." I hear Niomi and Gabby say simultaneously. I come back out and smile, I hug my sister.

Blaire has a smile on her face from ever since Caspar came.

I look at myself in the mirror, "I don't know if I can do this, on weddings, your support to feel like a princess, right now I don't." I sigh.

"I felt that way, but when you see your soon to be husband at the end of the isle, smiling at you, you will."

Joe and I are doing something similar to Tanya and Jims wedding, we are arent letting people vlog it, we aren't even vlogging it, we have got professionals to film it, so tomorrow we can just upload them simultaneously. And then we can start posting pictures.

I look at pictures on my phone of Joe and I and smile. The door opens and closes and I look up from my phone to my auntie. "It's time." She smiles, my cousin holding her hand.

I had chosen Troye to walk me down the isle. I take his hand as he links my arm. I smile at him, "you look beautiful, Joe's a very lucky guy." He winks, I giggle. We stand inside as I see Joe and the best men stood there, as people took their seats.

The music plays, the traditional 'here comes the bride' tune I smile as everyone stands up.

Zoe walks down first, then the bridesmades, then my cousin flinging rose petals on the ground, as I step outside with Troye and we walk down the isle, Joe smiles at me, I smile back.

Now I feel like a princess after seeing Joe stood there in his suit, looking ever-so-handesome.

He hugs Troye and he stands back in his position.

"You look stunning!" Joe says softly as I reached him, we hold our hands, and look up into his eyes.

This is it.

I'm about to come Mr and Mrs Sugg. We are about to come husband and wife.

The music stops.

Everyone sits down.

Here it goes.

I smile widely.

"You ready?" Joe says, happy. I smile and nod.

\|\|\|\|

"Do you, Joseph Graham Sugg, Take Jessica Eve Gomez as Your lawful wedded wife, through sickness and death?" I smile.

"I do." Joe smiles.

"And do you, Jessica Eve Gomez, take Joseph Graham Sugg as your lawful wedded husband, through sickness and death?"

I look around, see faces of my friends, Oli, Josh, Lucy, Lydia, Connor, Troye, Conor, Jack etc. Family, Joe's cousins, mine, Joe's dad, Joe mum etc. I see Zoe smiling, her eyes sparkle from the tears she's holding in, Joe's mum crying, Tanya smiling, also keeping in a tear. I see Dan and Phil, who I'm extremely proud of as they both came out,and announced Phan is real! Caspar proudly, smiling because his best friend is getting married, and also he had just asked my sister out and didn't get rejected, Jim smiling probarbly having throw backs in his mind of him and Tanya getting married. Alfie, hoping he'll get this far with Zoe, who is also smiling at her. Marcus, probably feeling the same towards Niomi, wanting to treasure everytime he's had with her.

I think of the time I've had with Joe, our New York date; our chats; him helping me through the roughness of my life; him helping me through the rights not the wrongs, trying to save me from my dad, trying to protect me from the rapists. I think about our snuggles and cuddles and kisses and makeout sessions, and Netflix and Chills and exchanging eye contact and our face time calls. Our time moving in together, talking about our future in that house. Our Pi inside joke no one still knows about.

Our dates, dances, laughs, bantz, collabs, cries, proudness, happiness, sadness, surrealness.

Our selfies, gifts, videos, tweets instagrams together.

How he can read my emotions, how he isn't afraid to tell me if I have something around my mouth that's made me look ugly, how he isn't afraid to tell me not to cry in case I smudge my makeup.

The question is;

Am I ready to marry Joe?

To Be Continued...