Chapter 16

Part 2

"Hey buddy, You home!?" We hear Caspar shout, joe and I pull away from our heated make out session, I giggle, as Joe sighs, rolling so he's laid next to me, I slide Joe's top on over my petit body and Joe puts his joggers on.

"Yeah!" Joe shouts back, I fix up my hair as I hear big foot steps come down the stairs, he knocks on the door, making me giggle.

"Hello from the outside!" Caspar shouts from the other side of the door, making me laughs, as he said lyrics from Adeles song hello.

"I must've called a thousand times!" I sing back, he comes in, and I smile at the tall blonde South African.

"Hi!" He says, pulling me for a hug, Joe and him do this manly hand shake hug thing, that I just laugh inside everytime I see one happening.

"Joe can we film our video that goes up on Christmas?" I ask. He nods, we look at Caspar.

Caspar raises his eyebrow, Joe gives him a look that said GO! All over it, I laugh, "Caspar do you want to watch?" I smirk.

"Oh boy do I!" He says, sitting on the chair behind the camera. As oli comes in.

"Where'd you come from!?" Joe asks. We all laugh, and Joe just looks at him confusingly.

"I came in with Caspar but I went to the toilet." He says, chuckling.

"I bet you want to watch too." Joe rolls his eyes, he nods and sits on the floor where Caspars sat on the chair.

Joe puts his camera on the tripod and I switch the lights on. Joe and I sit next to eachother, "you ready, Beautiful?" I smile at Joe widely and nod, our hands are intertwined under the camera shot. We are filming Joe's first which is a Q&A, where in a group chat with all our friends we asked for questions.

On Joe's chat it was all of his guy friends YouTube and just ones from bath, and family including my brother, and not Zoe bc she was in my chat.

I'm going to tell you the way it has been edited ;))

On mine was my YouTube friends, and family, including Zoe, not my brother tho.

"So, this video is more of a mid-week special collab. Because we wanted to hopefully give you a Christmas gift." Joe says, smiling at me, "fingers crossed you like it,"

"Joe." I say, smirking.

"What?" He looks at me.

"You said so." I tease.

"You ruined the intro!" He says. I laugh.

THATCHER

JOE

"Today, this girl and I have got you a Christmas Present!" Joe says, pointing at me and him when he said "this girl and I"

"Woo!" Oli and Caspar say from behind the camera, I smile at them, laughing a bit.

"What is it Joe?" I say, looking at him confusingly trying to act but failing because I just can't act.

"Well, Jessica," he says, "Four words." He looks at the camera.

"Ooh, I know what it is." I say smirking at the camera.

"We are a couple!" We say simultaneously, "when your watching we'd have been dating for a while, but we didn't know if it was going to work, so we agreed on not to tell you guys this until Christmas Day."

Beep *colourful screen thing*

"We have a Different Q&A for you guys, today." I say.

"yes, we asked our friends questions, and we are going to answer them," Joe speaks

*Colourful Screen thing* BEEP

"first Question," Joe says, "Is from my cousin Tom," he reads the question out, "did you like Jess in Year 8, when we said you did but you denied it, smirk emoji." I laugh at hoe he spoke the emoji.

"No. I liked her in year 9, and never stopped." I blush.

"Awwww." Caspar says from behind the camera I laugh.

*colourful screen* beep.

Next question was from my chat, "This is from Zoe." I say, "Jess, your top 3 turn ons Joe does." I think about it and laugh. Joe looks at me, and his expression on his face tells me he really wants to know this.

"One is, that if I'm upset, or anxious, just by his lips on my skin, whether it's on my cheek, forehead or lips, I feel less anxious and upset, it's like Joe sucks my worries into him.

Second one is the way he runs his fingers through his hair, it makes him look very hot." I smirk towards, Joe as he purposely puts his fingers through his hair, "and a third one is his laugh, it's cute, but loud, and I know that when he laughs loud, it means he means it, and he really is happy." I smile.

Joe hugs me.

"Next one from Luke, Jess' brother," I feel worried about what Luke's said, " he says, "what's 5 favourite things you like about Jessica."

He sighs, "I like loads but,

"Her soft, long hair.

I love how her eyes are bright blue like the sky, but when she's  upset and been dying or is crying they go dark blue, like a midnight blue.

Her laugh, is cute, but weird, and I like it.

Her boo- body," he smirks, at first I thought he was going to say something else, he chuckles and so does oli and Caspar as I just roll my eyes, "When she sings to me, whether I'm upset," Joe coughs, "or when we make love.., I blush as the boys behind the camera snigger.

"You can't put that in there!" I say, Joe smirks.

"Okay I'll bleep it." Btw he does.

*colourful screen* beep

"My next question is from Niomi," I smile as I read it, "Joe and Jess, when can we have a double date? From Marcky and I xx"

Joe smiles, "soon.." He says.

*colourful screen* beep

"Caspar asks..." Joe looks from his phone at Caspar, "I'm not reading that out."

"Then I will," Caspar says getting up from his chair, he sits behind us on the bed, "Jess, Joe, tell us where you got your hickey from."

"I'll just edit it out." Joe smirks. And he does :))
\/\/

We answer more questions then film my video.

I'll upload part 3 soon!