Chapter 13

Skipped to December 12
So, let me tell you, Joe and I have been together for 2whole months, in a few days we will have outed it to everyone.

In November, Joe and Caspars movie came out, I got pregnant, jokes, jokes, but seriously, we went to New York, on one of the greatest dates ever, I showed Zoe and Alfie the vlog of that day, they loved it.

Today I'm wearing a red velvet skater dress, with black tights and a red lip makeup look.

I curl my hair, and spray perfume.

I skip downstairs, excitedly, as I hear Christmas music playing, I wait till the chorus,

Before bursting through the door, "baby please come home!" I sing, Joe chuckles as he sees me, Zoe stands up, "Their singing deck the halls, but it's not like Christmas at all," I sing,

Zoe joins in, "I remember when you where here." She sings.

"And all the fun we had last year!" We sing together.

Then Zoe sings the Christmas bit, and I sing the next bit, then we swap.

Joe and now, Alfie are watching us with amusement, "Christmas!" Zoe sings,

"Ooh, baby, Please come hoooome!" I say, dragging out home longer, and not sounding like shit at all-that's not sarcasm. Joe's and Alfie's eyes widened, in shock.

"Their singing deck the halls." Zoe says, as the pace of the song slows down,

"But it's nothing like Christmas at all,"

"I remember when you where heere!" Zoe sings again

"And all the fun we had last yeear!"

"Christmas." I sing,

"Oh if there was a way!" Zoe sings, "I would hold back these tears."

"Ooh, but it's Christmas Day yeah," I sing, "baby please,"

Zoe, "please"

"Please"

"Please," Zoe sings, as we look at eachother smiling,

"Oh, come hoooooomeee!" I sing, again. I now notice the boys are vlogging as I laugh,

We finish off the song, and Joe and Alfie clap, "woo yeah!" Alfie shouts, putting the camera on him.
I laugh.

"Let's Wack up the tree then!" I shout, everyone laughs.

Alfie and Joe make us a big English breakfast, as Zoe and I are being wierdos, dancing and singing to Christmas songs.

"Right lets eat!" Joe shouts putting plates of food on the table.

We sit down and eat up.

I've got Joe's Christmas presents, and I'm so excited for him to see them.

We finish eating, and we put our coats and shoes on, Alfie and Zoe put Nala in her play pen, and we leave the house.

We leave Zoe and Alfie too choose their Christmas tree since it's theirs. In two days, Joe and I will be in London with Caspar choosing ours, and decorating it, but we are just helping Zalfie with theirs. Plus us four want to film a collab that won't be going up til the Sunday after Christmas.