Chapter 5

Second part of the day <3

*Joes POV*

We finish off our 'laptop club' and head to Tullys farm. I can tell Jessica is shaking, she's scared, she doesn't really like horror things, that's why, I'll be by her side.

I take her hand and squeeze it, she looks up at me, I give her a look that says, everything-will-be-okay, she smiles up at me and nods. We get into the uber, and go to Tullys Farm.

When we arrive, Jess seems a bit more calmer now, I duck down and kiss her forehead softly. I rub my thumb against hers, as our fingers intertwined. She smiles up at me. God, do I love that smile.

We go through the first "ride" thing which is where we are sat on a tractor, I sit on the left of Jess, and on Jess' left is Alfie and next to Alfie is Zoe, then Maddie and Ange.

Across from us is Marcus, Niomi, Jim, Dom, Jonathan and Anna.

*Jessicas POV*
The tractor starts moving, and it's fine at first, til we see a girl on a swing, she's in a white dress and she has long black shiny hair, (btw, I'm just guessing what order they come in.) as we just pass the swing, we see hat she gets off, she slowly walks, following the tractor. "Can we go a bit faster, please!" I shout to the actor who's driving, everyone is laughing, and shouting, "You just have to speed up, then she'll realise she can't catch up!" Joe laughs at me, I elbow him, I'm feeling a tiny bit apprehensive and anxious, because although it's just attraction, I don't know weather to believe them. "She can't get on can she?" I ask Zoe.

Zoe laughs, "I don't think so."

BANG!

We all squeal and I hide my head into Joe's chest. Joe chuckles, "it's okay, you can look up." Joe says softly. I look up.

Zoe says, "who is it that doesn't like clowns?"

"Jessica." Everyone says. I smile nervously.

"Your not gonna enjoy this bit." Zoe says. Joe takes my hand and squeezes it. As a load of clowns come on. They come up to our faces, asking us to open our mouths for some reason. They then walk back off.

BANG.

I scream. We see a row of 3 wooden things that they used to  chop heads of in the old days. "I feel like there's a distraction for a reason." Zoe says.

"Zoe!" I say, making people laugh.

,a load of nuns come onto the tractor. They come on, talking about sinners as All About That Bass plays, they start dancing and singing, to be honest, I sang along too.

One nun starts twerking in front of Joe, "make me a sinner!" She shouts, I just laugh, I don't feel jealous about this at all, it's just actors doing their job, acting.

The song keeps playing as the tractor stops. "Is that it? Is it over?" I say shaking, everyone nods, as we get off.

We then go into the Seller.

This one was okay, a few jump scares, a few moments where I wanted to cry, a few bits where people chased us. We where coming to the end of this one as we are in a black room now, "BOO!" Marcus jumps out as Zoe and I.

"Marcus you little Shi- twat!" I practically shout at him, he laughs.

Then Joe jumps out, hissing at me. I scream, "Joe! I hate you!" Joe hugs me.

"You love me." He says.

"I hate you."

"You love me." He teases, I playfully punch his chest.

We walk out of the ride, to a lot of viewers shouting our names, Joe and I let go of our hands and thankfully Zoe came and stood I between us, as we pretend that were talking.

Zoe and I miss the next ride as its where you have to put bags over your head. We ask if we can, and we were allowed to go behind the scenes, and scare them.

Zoe and I said that we won't tell them it was us til we are in the uber going back home.

We get told that their coming around and as they do, I grab Joe's butt, and I shout boo in a different voice in Marcus' face although he couldn't see me.

Zoe and I go back to where we told them we are waiting, and pretend that we did nothing but talk.

We go on more rides. And then go home.

Everyone goes when we arrive at zalfies household, and it's just Alfie, Zoe and Joe and I. We order a cheeky waggamomas. And eat up whilst watching TV.

I put on pyjamas and remove my makeup and I go back downstairs, as I sit next to Joe with my legs over his lap and my head on his shoulder.

"Whenever we go to Tullys farm in the future, remember, you can always jump into my arms." Joe tells me softly. I look up at him as his lips crash on mine, softly.

This is Joe's and mines first kiss as a couple. If we kiss like this often, it'll be hard for me to focus on other things around me.

We pull apart in time as Zoe and Alfie come back in the room with drinks. "Thankyou." I smile at her as she hands me my hot chocolate. I drank up and then followed Joe to bed. To fall asleep With my boyfriend.

Joe's arm rests over me as he pulls me close to him, my back pressed against his chest, I can feel him breathing on my neck. As his hand runs circles on my stomach.

A/N- I'm sorry! This is very late because I on,y woke up at 11:30am, and when I had got ready and by the time I wrote some more it's as after dinner.

I will have another one up by 5-6pm.

Michayla x