The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 7

**************BEWARE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SEX SCENE :)****************

At about Nine o'clock, the party well under way. there were way to many people in my house, and in my back yard. Lexie and i had set speakers both inside and outside my house. we fixed my living room furniture so that there was a big enough space to dance. outside a lot of people were were in bathing suits, both inside and outside my house guys were shirtless and girls were showing off way too muCh of their bodies. 

i was sitting down on a lawn chair while my friend Alex was using my grill to make hamburgers and hot dogs. their were drinks both inside and outside my house so i decided to go inside and drink a little more i was way to sober and i needed to forget about today.

i walked inside and found people on my kitchen table drinking jello-shots. i walked up to the table and my friend Missy was there practically wasted

"hey birthday girl" her word were slurred sue to the alcohol.

i smiled. "hey "

i sat down next to her and a guy passed me a jello-shot. i swallowed it and waited to get another.

by the time i take five im tired of talking to Missy's drunk ass, and decided to go drink something else. i walked into the living room and smiled when i saw a giant table with gifts. apparently Lexie had put that a gift was needed to enter, of course some people came in groups and they only had to bring one present but dam! the amount of presents was huge, and there were more in my room. i walked to a table with drinks and got myself a bottle of vodka. i opened it up and started drinking straight from the bottle. when i was about half way done i felt drunk, or wasted if i waited a little more for the full affects to happen.

suddenly a guy came up to me, i didn't remember his name. it started with a B though. Brian, Brandon, b....

he smiled. "hey"

i looked up at him, he he was cute. "hey "i said giving him a flirty smile. 

he looked please, "want to dance" 

i put my bottle down and grabbed his hand "sure lets go"

we were dancing for about fifteen minutes when he started to touch me. i was a little bit to drunk and numb to notice anything but when he started to kiss me i noticed. 

he had his hands on my ass and he was kissing me, a bit to sloppy for my taste. but i tried to kiss him back, i was mad demitri had told me he didn't love Valery yet he has sex with her, and i really don't doubt he's had sex with all those other girls. i don't want to listen to Vanessa but it sounds possible that she was saying the truth. 

i suddenly felt the guy bit my lower lip, i opened my mouth instinctively. he moaned in the kiss and i closed my eyes pretending demitri didn't exist. but i wasn't comfortable, i couldn't continue. i pulled away from him, 

"im sorry, i don't feel good" and i didn't and just noticed. i grabbed a bottle of vodka and ran up to my room. i set down the bottle and ran into the bathroom to throw up. that when i felt someone holding my hair up. when i was done puking my brains out i looked up to see a very disappointed demitri. i smiled, satisfied with myself. i walked out to my room, josh was there.

he smiled, "ah i remember being human, being drunk as hell. being a vampire you can get drunk, it just takes more. A lot more." he sighed.

i grabbed my bottle and opened it up to drink. demitri stopped me "don't you think you've had enough"

i smiled "nope, not until i forget about you, vampires, Valery, and what that stupid Vanessa told me"

i took a giant drink enjoying the burning sensation as the alcohol went down my throat. i closed my eyes and waited for one of them to talk.