The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 28: Final Chapter!

"when is the week over?" the servant guy asks.

"today you idiot. at midnight." violet says irritated, "but shes going to die, by my hands"  

violet raises a long, sharp sword to my neck. then she slowly raises it up, but right when she is about to bring it down it is taken away from her hands.

"what thef---" violet says as she is pressed against the wall.

demitri is right there, pressing her against the wall, and pressing a steak through her heart.

"would you like to learn if a vampire dies by a stake?" demitri asks.

"N-Nno" violet says with fear in her eyes.

just then, the servant that was helping her falls to the floor with a stake through his heart. he starts to crumble, his body practically becomes dust.

"there that was our first text subject. now you" he says with a little bit of humor in his voice, which kind of scares me.

"but first i want to know what you did to vianna, and why?" he says now with a calm serious voice

"im not going to tell you anything" violet says stubbornly.

"fine by me" demitri says and raises his hand with the stake, ready to stab her in the heart.

***

i wake up again. i sit up on the same bed i was on the last time i woke up. but this time there are no people in the room, no traces of dead bodies int he room. nothing.

everything seems like normal.

"shit" i say to myself. now what.

"why would you say that" i hear a voice next to me.

i turn around to see lexie looking at me.

i look around the room awkwardly. "um, you can see me lex?"

she smiles, but i can tell shes confused.

thats when i look down at myself, im in my body, i touch my arm in awe.

"im back" i whisper.

"yea, i was so worried V, but demitri was even more worried. you should go find him" lexie says smiling.

"ok, bye" i say hugging her and running out of the room until i hear demitri's voice. i rush into his study.

"demmy!!" i yell out. but stop once i notice that demitri is talking to a couple people.

"V- vianna...." he says with wide eyes.

i smile shyly. "im sorry i didnt mean to interupt. ill come back later" i look back up to demitri crying. tears rolling down his face.

"n-no" he says with a barely auduble voice. "ill be back in a little while" he says now directing the people he was talking to.

they just nod, demitri walks over to me and hugs me. carrying me out of the room.

"ive missed you so much, i almost died when i thought i would never be able to see you again" he said crying into my neck.

"but im fine demmy. ive missed you too. you dont know how horrible it was knowing you couldnt see me" i said almost crying myself.

"but i could hear you" he said quietly.

"yea, that was wierd, no one else could" i said now a little confused.

"but your fine now. violet is dead, and i have you in my arms. and im never letting go." he says opening the door to our room.

"now until i have to dress or shower" i say giggling.

"nope, we can do that together" he said still barrying his face on my neck.

"ive missed you so much demmy. i love you" i say finaly letting myself cry.

"i love you too Vianna"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

there. finished the storry.

no more chapters.

im happy. but what do you think of the ending,

is it good, bad, horrible, magnificent.,

vote. comment.

P.S. go read my new story "illicit Relationship

and yes it is a vampire story because i love vampire stories, haha but its awesome so go!. go and read it :)