The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 19

the dress i wore was gold. t reminded me of the queens dress. it was longs and it had a little mini train behind it. and by train i mean the dress extended to the back, and as i walked it gracefully flowed behind me. i was never a fan of these dresses but the dress looked very nice. 

just below me breats there was a gold lace that went around me tied in a bow at the back. everything looked so pretty, the queen ordered some maids to do my hair.

so half of my hair was up, and the other half down. it was all curled. i had on a gold necklace with very pretty white diamonds. and i had on a gold bracelet.

over all i think i looked very elegant.

i walked into the dining room with an escort, i was happy. i felt beautiful, but as soon as i entered i notice a lot of people, i became nervous. that is until i saw josh and Lexie sitting down by demitri. i instantly smiled, my close friends are here and im not alone.

i looked up at demitri, until his father, the king, began speaking. "i would like to welcome Princess Vianna. the Future queen!"

thats when everyone in the room began applauding, very loudly.

"well, this is to welcome her to our world. may the feast begin" the kings voice sounded like thunder in a quiet room, ery loud. and his laugh was also funny.

demitri came to my side and kissed me on the cheek, "you look.. ... ... i would say wonderful or beautiful but that would be putting it mildly. there are no words to describe your beauty. your are going to make a beautiful queen."

i blushed, "thanks demitri. you dont look that bad yourself." he looked great. he had on a tux, with a tie that matched my dress. i blushed thinking that one day he would be mine, this kingdom would be mine. honestly i was scared out of my mind thinking that one day i would have to be queen, and high expectation of be expected of me. but i didnt care, as long as i was with demitri nothing else would matter.

i would do anything for demitri, even be a queen. although not knowing anything about this court kind of worried me.

demitri walked me over to our seats, i was seated next to Lexie.

"Wow! V you look great" i smiled at lexie warmly.

she also had on a fancy dress, with it was a dark indigo blue, the top layer was transparent but glittery, and she looked beautiful.

"you look great as well. i cant believe were here!" i said nervously. i really couldnt, it looked like there were about a hundred people in this room, no children. the table was huge! im guessing this is some kind of ceremony dining room, because its huge. i could never imagine eating breakfast here.

suddenly a bell rang and a lot of servants came out holding dishes, placing a silver platter in front of each person. they looked so perfect, lined up and smiling happily. at the sound of another bell they each picked up the cover to every one's plates and walked away, in a matter of seconds they were all gone.

the king began speaking again, "i would like to make a toast" he was standing up, he was at one end of the table, closest to demitri and i. "to the future king and queen, Vianna and Demitri" everyone raised their glasses and reapeated.

"to Viana and Demitri"

and they all began drinking from their wine glasses, i picked mine up and drank from it, curious as to what it was. wine. but i looked at Lexie's and my glass, our drinks looked different. 

lexie seemed to know what i was thinking "blood" was all she said. i finaly understood, i had completely forgotten i was in this Vampire kingdom. i blushed at my stupidity. and took another drink from my wine. the wine was sweet, and it tasted great.