The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 21

The next day I wake up at noon. Lexie is on the bed still sleeping while at on the floor. I decide to go make us something to eat. I walk down my stairs and into my kitchen were I find flowers and a card waiting for me on my kitchen table. I cautiously walk over to them and slowly pick up the card. I begin reading.

' My Love,

You are going to make me the happiest man in the world today. Only knowing that after today we are going to be together forever, well the thought makes me want to jump for joy. After today, no matter what anyone says, you are mine and only mine. But don't worry we'll be able to show he world Our love at our wedding. I literally cannot wait to see you in a wedding dress. Or pregnant

I'll see you later

Demitri. XOXO'

I pick up the flowers and smell them, I smile just thinking about our life together. I touch my belly, and I can't wait to have a baby that is ours.

Just then lexie comes walking down the stairs, "hey... Oh nice flowers. Demitri was here."

I nod and bend down to smell the flowers. Lovely.

" so let's eat an get ready. Graduation begins in about four hours. Well we have to be there in four hours. "

"yea. Cereal ??" I ask looking up at lexie.

She nods "yup"

After eating we walk upstairs to get ready. I chose some very pretty lingerie. And a red and silver dress. then i put on my gown.

"ugh, this stupid gown hides my dress, i might as well wear shorts and a tank top." lexie said irritated.

i smiled, "yes lexie, but what about after, when you leave"

she giggled, "oh yea. but still"

i started laughing, "are you wearing heels" she asked me.

i looked at her tying her heels, "hell no. for the same reason. no one care about your shoes. i might as well tennis shoes. but im wearing flats...." i looked down at a pair of black heels that i had forgotten to put into my suit case. "on second thought i might wear them, just to look demitri's height" i said trying to hide my giggles.

after getting everything ready Lexie and i left to graduation. we had to get there at four, when the graduation begins at six. i was bored out of my mind. but lexie was there to entertain me.

"hey" i looked up to see demitri looking at me.

"hello. thanks for the flowers, and the card" i said blushing

"your welcome. i cant wait to see what your wearing under that gown. its a shame, the gown hides some of your beauty, but you could make a sack of potatoes look sexy" he said with a smirk.

i smiled, "ha. ha. mr.Adams shouldnt you do something better with your time"

she looked at me grinning, "why could be better than talking to you"

i smiled, "mmm. i dont know. help out a teacher or something"

he looked back to were all of the teachers were talking, "nah. they look bored."

thats when we heard band music start playing, i growled. he chuckled, "easy girl. it'll be over in about three hours"

i sighed, "sadly. i would rather spend this time with you"

he smiled, "ditto" and with one last wink he left my side.

***

two boring and long hours later, i heard my name being called, i walked onto the stage, took a picture with the principle. listened to endless, and meaningless speeches, and sat so much my butt felt numb.