The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 9

i had decided to skip my last two classes of the day. i walked to my car and went home.

when i got there i sent josh a text telling him i wanted to talk to him. he immediately text back, 

'ok, go to your room'

i sighed. i was barely getting out my keys to open my front door, but when i opened it i dropped my stuff and ran up to my room. Josh was sitting on the edge of my bed staring down at the pile of presents on the floor.

i smiled and crossed to were he was, he stood up "hey V" he ran and hugged me. we learned to get alone, since i was his best friends soul mate. 

i smiled at him "hey josh"

he set me down and got to the point "what did you wanna ask"

i faked hurt "you in that much of a hurry to leave that you get straight to the point"

he laughed "yea i could be at demitri's place saying down on the bed staring at the amazing ceiling"

i laughed "that sounds exciting"

he sighed "sure is"

i walked over to the bed and sat down, he did the same "i wantted to ask you, on friday you said 'whe i was human'"

he turned to me and laughed "you caught that"

i smiled happily "duh, now tell me your life story"

he bit his lower lip. "fine"

he layed down on my bed next to me and stared up at my ceiling. 

"about two hundred years ago, when i was twenty i met a woman. she told me her name was Caroline. well, i fell head over heels for her. we went out for a long time and i fell in love with her. on the day of our wedding she told me she was a vampire, and because i loved her so much i told her i would do anything for her. so she turned me." he sighed. he never once stopped looking at the ceiling.

i waited there patiently giving him time. he eventualy started talking again. 

"she turned me, but she only wanted me to be her servent. what she didnt count on though was that i would no longer love her while i was a vampire. im guessing i was the first person she purposely turned....."

he trailed of again, i could see he had a sad yet pained expression on his face. i put my hand on his trying to reassure him. i wanted to know this. i needed to know

"well when your turned into a vampire your feelings are no longer the same, and well once i was turned i only had eyes for my soul mate. so i no longer loved Caroline. she no longer meant anything to me. but she was the only vampire i knew and well she make me her personal slave. i was her slave for about fifty years before i decided to quit, i ran away. but she didnt want me to leave, she wanted me to stay her servant so she sent people out to capture me, and if they couldnt, they were ordered to kill me."

he sighed again, wow his past is messed up. it must really suck to live as a vampire and know that the vampire who turned you just wanted to use you. ouch.

he continued "i aimlessly wandered to demitri's parents land. they had their whole court system. demitri's dad Sebastian befriended me and saved me from Carolin's clutches. im grateful for him, he saved my life. thats why im a guard at his castle, and i would never let anything happen to demitri, or you. i know how much he loves you."

i sighed, "im so sorry Josh, that must of been awful"

he smiled "yea it was but if i hadnt gone through that i would of never met sebastian, demitri, or you. im thankful i have you guys."